blackman signal mtn game

daisyfairmount

Signal Mountain says there soooo good and are gonna win the 4A state title, but then get beat 72-35, yeah goodluck winnin state. scrubs. Go back to 2A where you can beat up on little teams. Yall cant hang with the big boys. No one has respect for yall until you do something big against a good team, which you havent done. Just go win another little 2A state title which no one cares about or whatever A yall played in. See, i dont even know where yall played last year, which means i dont care one bit about yalls lil state championship last year. If yall have to deal with Greenville, Liberty, Maplewood, White House or teams like that in the playoffs, yall have no chance. But goodluck this season, you'll need it. haha

i'm a blackman guy...

but i saw this team up close...they are for real!

not sure what you are smokin...

or why you would type this kind of jiberish...

but you have no clue about what reality is...

they may not win it all...but they will come close...

one of best coached offensive teams i have seen...anywhere!

they could hold their own in this big boy league 7AAA...

score was 38-35 late in 3rd quarter...

crawl back under your bridge and take a nap...

a little cranky???

• Upvote 1

Signal Mountain says there soooo good and are gonna win the 4A state title, but then get beat 72-35, yeah goodluck winnin state. scrubs. Go back to 2A where you can beat up on little teams. Yall cant hang with the big boys. No one has respect for yall until you do something big against a good team, which you havent done. Just go win another little 2A state title which no one cares about or whatever A yall played in. See, i dont even know where yall played last year, which means i dont care one bit about yalls lil state championship last year. If yall have to deal with Greenville, Liberty, Maplewood, White House or teams like that in the playoffs, yall have no chance. But goodluck this season, you'll need it. haha

sissy mountain would beat white house by 35.

Edited by snoball5278

Everyone look at this kid he needs attention. :roflol: :roflol:

Blackman players show up and play like men......Check

Dominate the other team.....Check

Mathers being Mathers......Check

Defense starting to turn it around.....Check

Congrats on the huge win. Blackman has been called a one trick pony. But that pony is a stallion and he is good. Looks like the entire team is getting better.

Well the Blaze and the I-train were as advertised on here. Your depth and size took over late in the game and helped create a blowout. I have to say on the drive up to the Inferno I felt good about our chances. Then I arrived and found out our best D-lineman (in my opinion) was out. Anyone who follows SM knows our run defense has been suspect in the past and without #63 on the field it was taking a huge blow against the best rushing team we will face. The first drive for the Blaze set the tone and the I-train was on display the rest of the night. Not saying #63 would have made a difference in the outcome just saying the I-train might have needed a few more carries to get his 300 yards. :roflolk:

I believe this game will make us better in the long run. I’m sure our coaches will be all over the film today figuring out how to correct our weaknesses.

Hats off to the Blaze you guys have a great team.

Also hope #22 is doing okay today.

I tried to tell ya to bring a bigger bucket. As for the Train you guys were too white and too slow to catch'em. But don't feel bad that happens a lot. The only way to stop him is with team speed or wait till he gets to the endzone. Also #22 is fine, thanks for asking.

Good Luck to you guys. Yall have a fine team and I love your coach! :popcorneater:

I tried to tell ya to bring a bigger bucket. As for the Train you guys were too white and too slow to catch'em. But don't feel bad that happens a lot. The only way to stop him is with team speed or wait till he gets to the endzone. Also #22 is fine, thanks for asking.

Good Luck to you guys. Yall have a fine team and I love your coach! :popcorneater:

I knew we should have worn our red pants and white jerseys instead of the white on white. :roflol:

Oh, we didn't need a bigger bucket we just needed a few more Eagles to carry them. :roflolk:

Glad to hear 22 is fine.

Thanks for the well wishes. I hope Blackman wins out.

I knew we should have worn our red pants and white jerseys instead of the white on white. :roflol:

Oh, we didn't need a bigger bucket we just needed a few more Eagles to carry them. :roflolk:

Glad to hear 22 is fine.

Thanks for the well wishes. I hope Blackman wins out.

Not sure red britches would have helped, but would have looked better with the white jeserys, besides last I heard you can only play eleven at a time. I do hope yalls QB is ok after mykidsdads kid knocked him coo coo in the fourth quarter. He got up doing the texas two step...right step, right step, left step, right step, right step, left step, then threw 3 pick sixes in a roll. :popcorneater: