Westview vs Ripley. Who you got?

westview4sho

Is there no Ripley fans out there?

[Ripley runs a wack type offensive scheme that is not very effective although they do have some speed but are young. I think they could be more effective if they would line up and play real football. Ripley doesn't seem to have much of committment or support, small crowds certianly not the Ripley program of years past. I remember when Tiny Knee stadium was packed and not a easy place to go into and win. One of West Tenn. treasured high school stadiums. Always enjoyed playing and going there, very unique setting for H.S. football.

A lot of tradition at this school, they have produced some awesome players in college and I believe in the professional league. The game should not have been as close as it was, but we'll take a win anyway we can get it. We have to stop the big plays. Complete domination except for 2 or 3 plays. Not disprecting Ripley, they are young and not as big and are in a more rebuildidng mode than we are. An honest observation, probably the 2nd weakest team we've played this year behind Dresden--and we know how that turned out. We have to pick it up a lot before Milan or it 'll be over early.

A lot of tradition at this school, they have produced some awesome players in college and I believe in the professional league. The game should not have been as close as it was, but we'll take a win anyway we can get it. We have to stop the big plays. Complete domination except for 2 or 3 plays. Not disprecting Ripley, they are young and not as big and are in a more rebuildidng mode than we are. An honest observation, probably the 2nd weakest team we've played this year behind Dresden--and we know how that turned out. We have to pick it up a lot before Milan or it 'll be over early.

How was Westviews QB play?