Boyd Buc @ Grace

reaction

No offense to our Grace brothers to the south, but I wish BB's open date and GCA's open date would have worked out, would have been a great game. Best of luck this year, see you guys in the playoffs next year.

Yes it would have. Seems like you guys are doing well this year. CAK is a very good team, and to beat them says a lot. Maybe we will meet up one of these days. Good luck the rest of the year. :thumb:

Yes it would have. Seems like you guys are doing well this year. CAK is a very good team, and to beat them says a lot. Maybe we will meet up one of these days. Good luck the rest of the year. :thumb:

Thanks for the kind words. Maybe we will see each other next year in the playoffs. I would have loved to see a BB v GCA home and home, oh well, maybe after we finish the pitt from the south home and home. Best of luck this year and into the playoffs, take it easy in the second half on our Grace brothers this week.

Get there early grace sits everyone on one side. ;I would love to see the yard birds fan standing because all the Buc fans get there Early

Absolutely one of the worst top ten places I have ever been to a HS game. The game is so hard to watch from the basefootball field!! I mean how many places have an old Kodiac 24 Hour camara huts for there pressbox? By the way BB brings Grace down a notch this week. BB is not Lookout Valley.. By the way SP had already taken LV's spirit away after last week's demoloshing so Grace had an advantage already on them..

Absolutely one of the worst top ten places I have ever been to a HS game. The game is so hard to watch from the basefootball field!! I mean how many places have an old Kodiac 24 Hour camara huts for there pressbox? By the way BB brings Grace down a notch this week. BB is not Lookout Valley.. By the way SP had already taken LV's spirit away after last week's demoloshing so Grace had an advantage already on them..

I agree the TSSAA should make some type of rule on fields like Grace has. Last year we played at Silverdale and they are at least trying to accommodate the visiting teams.

I don't think Grace fans want to get on here and carry on a conversation that doesn't help nor change the outcome on the field. If they talk like they are going to win you will bash them. If they talk like they have no chance then they are not really fans. It is better for them to keep quiet and let the students play the game instead of joining us in trying to win the message board game.

Good luck to both! How about the Silverdale and Copperbasin game? That will be a good game.

So no Grace fans out there. I guess I wouldn't want to talk for a week about getting beat by 35 either. :roflol: :roflol:

After you get up by 35 (sometime before the 3rd), I hope BB goes for 2-pt conversions after every TD...Then deep in the 4th, with a large lead, 'on-side' kick the dang ball, recover and score again...They deserve it!

Edited by uknoit2