Trenton visits Lake Co

mrbigster

Trenton has played some very good teams in Milan,Huntingdon and McKenzie.a lot of teams would be 0-3 after playing those 3 teams.Does Trenton come to Lake Co and win their first game of the year.Lake co has played nowhere near the schedule that Trenton has and comes in with a 3-1 record.But Lake Co did look very good last night and have a lot of speed.Ricky Boyd,Devon Jones and Rafael Tyler is as fast as they come and Lake Co seems to have found another kid in #27 ,the Parris kid.I'm really not familiar with him but has very good speed and runs hard.Can see him getting more touches.I'm starting to really like him.The fullback,Bargery runs hard and the Falcons look like they they can be a very good team by the end of the year.Just got everyone back the past two weeks and are looking good.I saw Trenton played the Rebels close last night and some are probably going to pick Trenton based on who they have played but Lake Co seems to have made some adjustments on defense,put some speed on the corners and big Crawford,at about 330 lbs is back ,anchoring the line up the middle.I'm going with Lake Co 35-14

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lake County by 3 touchdowns. I hate it, but it looks like the yellowbritches won't go better than 3-7 this year.

Vodoo.I sure hope it's like your namesake and you put a hex on the Golden Tide.They have played some very tough teams and will come in thinking Lake Co has played a padded schedule.I think the Falcons are looking better on defense .Hopefully you're right.

This should be a very good game Friday night. Trenton is much better than their 0-3 record as the 3 opponents have combined for 1 loss(McKenzie to Westview). They are battle tested and very quick and physical on defense. The Tide had their chances against Mckenzie and ended the game deep in Rebel territory. They also held the high octane Huntingdon offense to 21 points. The stangs scored 2 TDs in special teams with a kick return and punt return for TDs. Lake County must be on their game Friday and reduce the penalties and turnovers. This will be the Falcons first test since Murray,KY. Trenton will be physical and LC must respond. The Falcons have all starters back and are beginning to get healthy. Still must execute better on offense. Defense needs to play well again as the starting defense has given up 3 TDs in 4 games. Weather looks to be good so hoping for a big home crowd to cheer on the Falcons in this huge district game for both teams.

I'm very interested in the outcome. Will LC be able to continue its stampede as it has in the early-going against KY teams or will a tested, winless Trenton team be a bump in the road? Should be interesting! I hope there are more postgame comments as have been pregame.

Not much talk about this game.The Jackson Sun has a little article about a lot of the games tonight.Said players to watch were Tavarian Barnett.I'm sure he is something special.Guess Lake Co doesn't have any players to watch.

Not much talk about this game.The Jackson Sun has a little article about a lot of the games tonight.Said players to watch were Tavarian Barnett.I'm sure he is something special.Guess Lake Co doesn't have any players to watch.

I just saw that Bigster.

Your Falcons are in the same boat as my Tigers when it comes to the Jackson Sun; if you aren't from Madison or Gibson in this area then you don't make it at all.

Zero mention of us and South Fulton tonight.

I just saw that Bigster.

Your Falcons are in the same boat as my Tigers when it comes to the Jackson Sun; if you aren't from Madison or Gibson in this area then you don't make it at all.

Zero mention of us and South Fulton tonight.

Yes.Too bad the Sun is like that.If Trenton wins tonight,I'm sure it will be on the front page.If Lake Co wins,probably won't even be in the paper.Same as in basketball.They are always having a Jackson Sun top ten and at least the past several years that you don't have Dyer Co.,Lake Co teams in the top 10.They shouldnt worry about if they service or sell papers in a certain area.Let the sportwriters do their jobs,have some writeups and vote to how you think teams really should be ranked.

And we all know The Jackson Sun are experts on West TN High School Football. Oh, by the way, if you want to see Tavarian Barnett play you will need to go to Dickson tonight. He moved there last year. :rolleyes: The Jackson Sun :roflolk: