Coalfield @ Oliver Springs

MurphyFare

Anyone care to weigh in on this one? This is a huge game for both teams, and when you throw in that its a big rivalry game, it should be fun to watch. Who do you like and why. OS comes in at 2-2 with wins over Oakdale and Sweetwater. Coalfield is 3-1 with wins over Tellico, Sunbright, and Cloudland. Coalfield won last years game 20-0.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coalfield and OS should worry about the Bulldogs as well. OS looks up and down, plays Kingston tough, gets drilled by Greenback, shuts out Oakdale, and beats a good Sweetwater team. Coalfield lost to the only good team they have played (Pigeon Forge), then beat Sunbright, and drilled the other non-district cupcakes. Since it is at OS I say OS-27, Coalfield-20

Coalfield and OS should worry about the Bulldogs as well. OS looks up and down, plays Kingston tough, gets drilled by Greenback, shuts out Oakdale, and beats a good Sweetwater team. Coalfield lost to the only good team they have played (Pigeon Forge), then beat Sunbright, and drilled the other non-district cupcakes. Since it is at OS I say OS-27, Coalfield-20

I am sure everyone is scared to death of the bulldogs lady. :roflol: