Dekalb Co v Smith Co

Stealer007

After Dekalb lays an offensive goose egg against a mediocre White Co team, What is the week going to Look like against a Good Smith Team. From what i have read and seen Coach trapp from Dekalb called a miserable game last week for the tigers. Smith just steam rolled the same team Dekalb did this season so they must be feeling confident. I feel like the tigers will strike fast in the first half and it being tied at 14-14 at the half. But Coach Trapp wont make the needed adjustments and the tigers will fall 35-14. I think Maynard will out coach Trapp. Maybe the slim win against the warriors knocked some arrogance out of the tigers and humbled them a little because if not, this lot will send trapp and the boys into hiding.

Should be a good one in the hole. Both teams undefeated. But I believe the Owls will win.

The Owls offensive line played much better against Warren County. They STILL need to improve!! I think the Owls will win, but by no means without a very good effort. This very well could decide the district champs if SC wins. Owls running backs and QB played a very good game also.

About the only way SC doesn't win this game is if the Owls don't show up. And from past history I don't see that happening. Seems like the Owl offense is getting the bugs worked out each week. And their DEFENSE is very solid and very disiplined..something you have to have in order to be successful. Their defense will win alot of games for them when their offense struggles. GO OWLS

Edited by Rocking Chair

About the only way SC doesn't win this game is if the Owls don't show up. And from past history I don't see that happening. Seems like the Owl offense is getting the bugs worked out each week. And their DEFENSE is very solid and very disiplined..something you have to have in order to be successful. Their defense will win alot of games for them when their offense struggles. GO OWLS

I was up your way over the weekend, LA (Lower Alpine) Good luck to the rest of the year. How are the QB's?

I think most Smithville folks know how to get to the game.Just in case here are directions.

From Gordonsville head toward Carthage (hwy 53) Go approximately 4 miles to first redlight.(Wal-Mart intersection)Turn left.Follow Upper Ferry road to downtown.Pass thru 3 redlights and turn right at Sonic.Top of hill ballfield on right.

If you are running late or get lost don't worry.Just listen for the 'TRAIN' which should run early and often.Good luck to both teams and have a safe trip!! :)

Smith County High School

312 Fite Ave E

Carthage, TN 37030

Edited by jls

Hopefully the struggle against White Co. will get the Tigers heads readjusted, DeKalb will have to mix the Run and Pass on Smith to even have a chance, DeKalb has a good QB in Phillips they need to let him throw more. It is Smith's homecoming so if they get sidetracked a little bit Dekalb may come in and steal one from them, However Smith is well coached and i expect them to be fully focused at the game in hand. Hope to see a great game, but if DeKalb isnt 100% prepared Smith can run away with it. Good Luck DeKalb!

I was up your way over the weekend, LA (Lower Alpine) Good luck to the rest of the year. How are the QB's? Brock played and played well. And Hayes had his best game

yet. He has the potential to be a great back before he's through if he stays focused and works that tail off in the weight room. The Cats are fine they just need to line-up for the next game and take it to em for 4 quarters. And take them one game at a time. The defense played well and have I SAID HAVE TO LEAVE THEIR ALL ON THE FIELD.

What you doing up in our neck of the woods. You have some family up here ?