Dekalb Co v Smith Co

Stealer007

sorry-there geo. i think your car is on it's last mile. last year was a fluke that macon won.it will be no problem for the owls.they know it's an easy win.maybe once every ten years macon might win.if and that's a HUGE IF macon wins.s.c. will drop them and pick up somebody like r.b.s. ASK t.c.

We picked up white house?? We are tryin to get better teams to play us...pretty certain we beat trousdale two out if the last three times we played em. We play up not down. Exception to gville but we gotta pick on little brother every year eventhough it wont matter cause we will steamroll Macon anyways

sorry-there geo. i think your car is on it's last mile. last year was a fluke that macon won.it will be no problem for the owls.they know it's an easy win.maybe once every ten years macon might win.if and that's a HUGE IF macon wins.s.c. will drop them and pick up somebody like r.b.s. ASK t.c.

you're right...maybe we should drop macon.as you said they only win every ten years or so...ASK anybody.

Sorry people that I didnt show my sarcasm, MAYBE THIS WILL HELP....."THE OWLS WILL KNOW THE TIGERS ARE IN TOWN",,,,,is that better?

Yelp.......from the smell.LOL.

Edited by Termite

Well.............you may be right Bugg. We did drop TC.....and appears we did pick up up somebody like RBS.... ASK wh.:roflol: :roflol:

i'll ask you that question in just a few short thursday's.it want be pretty.it was a fluke s.c. beat them last year just like a fluke little macon beat s.c.

Fluke?? Two years in a row???? Seems consistent, instead of flukish.....don't it? LOL.

Not sure how the DeKalb Smith thread turned to the Macon Smith Thread, Maybe Macon and Smith should worry about this weeks game first regardless who they are playing this Friday.

Probably because there have been a grand total of 4 post from DC. Stealer-Tigerpride and 2 from you. There have been posters from LA-Cannon Co.-Macon Co.-Whitehouse-Gordonsville. And of your 2 post, this one offers a lot. Your right, I should worry about this weeks game. OH, wait a minute....SC plays DC. Worrying over.:roflol: However Friday night's game turns out...........my "worrying" won't have anyting to do with the outcome. Are you "worried"?:unsure:

Probably because there have been a grand total of 4 post from DC. Stealer-Tigerpride and 2 from you. There have been posters from LA-Cannon Co.-Macon Co.-Whitehouse-Gordonsville. And of your 2 post, this one offers a lot. Your right, I should worry about this weeks game. OH, wait a minute....SC plays DC. Worrying over.:roflol: However Friday night's game turns out...........my "worrying" won't have anyting to do with the outcome. Are you "worried"?:unsure:

I was just insinuating you should never over look a team no matter how many points your suppose to beat them by, hopefully the Smith players will view the game same as you, and be looking at next weeks game rather than this week.