Lexington Tigers VS. Liberty Tech

lex52

Game predictions  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Whos gunna win?

all of this from a guy with tennis in his name on a football board. LOL. First we were not one and done. But who cares. Injuries plagued the team last year. I have seen both teams and I do think Lexington is very good. I also think Liberty is not very physical which plays into lexingtons hands. I also saw Mcnairy move the ball on Liberty a lot which is something they could not do against Adamsville. You showed us how smart you were when you said that Mcnairy might have rested their starters against adamsville. There is not a more heated rivalry (owned by Mcnairy until recently) in the state. Starters play on one leg if that is what it takes in this one district or not. I do believe Chester has a very good chance of winning agaisnt both teams but what I believe doesnt matter. That why games have to be played. hey ia m just a fan never claimed to have all the answers.

Goodluck to both team hoping for a hard fought injuury free game.

if u wana try and throw insults im down...facts are facts and u dont have many...the most heated rivalry huh...did u have 5000 fans at the game??? FACT there will be more fans at the south gibson/milan game tonight than u ever dreamed of and theyve never even played one another...fact...crockett county milan game will have more fans than any mcnairy/adamsville game...fact...alcoa/maryville prolly had 4x as many ppl at their game than has ever showed at an adamsville/mcnairy game...no one likes ur brand of football...ppl like to watch winners...

as far as tennis is concerned...at ur half waxed attempt at an insult...im sure i do it better than u...thats why i get paid to coach it...do u get paid to be a cards fan...maybe i didnt wana rep a .500 ftbl team that came from my high school...maybe i wanted to rep an undefeated tennis team that i was apart of instead...

and lexington runs the ball all day everyday nohands

what athletes do lexington bring to this game? are they a running team or do they balance it up?? Dont know to much about these boys :popcorneater:

Lexington is a running team with a twist,they'll pitch wide,sweep the QB,bootleg,or run between the tackles with a diverse set of backs.Keep moving the corners up in the box and they're very capable of burning you with the passing game,it's not a weakness,the coach just believes in winning with defense and a ball control offense.

Sometimes the O wins the game and sometimes the D wins the game. The O got this one and next's time the D might get it. Do you understand? That's just football. In the end we got the win....nothing else matters. :thumb:

You're right when you say the O wins the game sometimes and the D wins the game sometimes, but that has nothing to do with me asking where the D was in this game. Liberty and Lexington are supposed to have powerhouse defenses. From the numbers and the score of the game, there was no D.

You're right when you say the O wins the game sometimes and the D wins the game sometimes, but that has nothing to do with me asking where the D was in this game. Liberty and Lexington are supposed to have powerhouse defenses. From the numbers and the score of the game, there was no D.

Who said either team had a "powerhouse D"?? Are you making this up? Do you get all your high school football info from coach t?

Once again, the Big Red got the win...period! :thumb:

Most teams have one really good back (like Chester Co)Liberty has 4 or 5 great backs! By guess is that all those kids run the mid 4's.

Our D held their O to 300 yards and we had over 600 yards on O.