GREENEVILLE VS ALCOA

BIGGREENE

Turbyfill is a good high school football player and for many teams across the state he is an "all-state" caliber player however at Alcoa he is just an addition to a loaded backfield on offense and one of many linebackers who can run and make plays for you on defense. If he plays it will help Alcoa out but if he doesn't play I wouldn't go as far as to say "it's a crushing blow" to their hopes.

Is Mustafa Anthony playing this week for Alcoa?

Turbyfill is a good high school football player and for many teams across the state he is an "all-state" caliber player however at Alcoa he is just an addition to a loaded backfield on offense and one of many linebackers who can run and make plays for you on defense. If he plays it will help Alcoa out but if he doesn't play I wouldn't go as far as to say "it's a crushing blow" to their hopes

Doubtful......

Turbyfill is a good high school football player and for many teams across the state he is an "all-state" caliber player however at Alcoa he is just an addition to a loaded backfield on offense and one of many linebackers who can run and make plays for you on defense. If he plays it will help Alcoa out but if he doesn't play I wouldn't go as far as to say "it's a crushing blow" to their hopes.

Not to mention Mr. Turbyfill is a very well mannered, extremely polite young man. According to him he said he was good to go for this Friday. I wished him luck and Im glad we have a player like him on our team.

This is a must see match up for East Tenn. folks. Anyone know where a video replay of the game can be found. I'm curious and would love to see it. I think Alcoa will win this one but it should be close, a.k.a. no mercy rule 4sure. BDP

if the Alcoa site you were linked to on here doesnt have the game available afterwards, you can always come to my youtube channel to see highlights. I will have extensive highlights of this one for sure this weekend. I will do my best to have the video up late friday night..but if not, i will definately have it up saturday evening..... youtube.com/bigvoldaddy

hope this is helpful to you and GO GREENEVILLE

Lord help us all if Greeneville pulls of the the upset. I thought after them winning state was bad. but if they beat Alcoa just lord have mercy on us. I'll be honest their will be more county people supporting the tornado's than the devils. It should be a packed house! we moved our game to Thursday to be at this one!!

Good luck to both teams. hopefully if Greeneville wins the town won't explode from egos.

Alcoa by 3tds or more

when you win a state championship like alcoa and maryville - YOU DESERVE TO HAVE A HUGE EGO!

GO BIG GREENE! 2010 CLASS 4A STATE CHAMPS !

No I really do believe that Alcoa will beat you by 3 touchdowns. no hate just facts. I know you guys are thinking this. We almost beat Maryville in a scrimmage and Maryville beat Alcoa in the season. So we have a chance. I know the tornado's have some key injury's but they have way more talent than the devils. If your thinking that Hall running the ball up the middle and getting tough yards. he will but those 8 to 10 yards he gets against us small BRAC teams. he won't get that with Alcoa. If you think Tanner or Taylor will break some big runs they might break one. but they won't have that 75% percent chance to break one off like they do against a BRAC team. I do hate Greeneville always will. I'll pull for them to win a state title cause it makes Greeneville and Greene county football look good. But this isn't a playoff game. If Greeneville wins Great. If they lose Great. IDC I still hate Greeneville.I know Greeneville will stomp us. Duh we knew that when you stepped in this league.So I'll sip my haterade and sit back and watch you get beat on friday night! Along with all the other Greeeneville "haters".

first off you can tell u dont have good sense saying that u pull for greeneville to win a state championship but u still hate greeneville i think u are confused must be because u went to chokey duck and spent too much time in THE FFA club majoring in pig farmin and milkin cows ! better leave the real stuff to us at Greeneville High where real football is played ! thanks have a great day!

I understand that trust me I know who you have played.And I know your not one of the dumb ignorant Greeneville fans. The fans who thinks beating South Greene means that they will beat Alcoa that way and their is a lot of Greeneville fans like that.Trust me I know Greeneville will play hard and won't quit. But I do know you will face a ticked off Alcoa Team who will be out for blood the rest of the season. You would of been better off facing them when they was undefeated and maybe you could surprise them. but they will be ready and aware off all your games from the off season and your first games. That's why I have them up 21 on you guys.

man u need to be writing for espn u know so much about each one of these teams even though u hate greeneville u sure know alot about them - i think deep down there is a greene devil fan trying to break free from that poor old black knight syndrome !

No I really do believe that Alcoa will beat you by 3 touchdowns. no hate just facts. I know you guys are thinking this. We almost beat Maryville in a scrimmage and Maryville beat Alcoa in the season. So we have a chance. I know the tornado's have some key injury's but they have way more talent than the devils. If your thinking that Hall running the ball up the middle and getting tough yards. he will but those 8 to 10 yards he gets against us small BRAC teams. he won't get that with Alcoa. If you think Tanner or Taylor will break some big runs they might break one. but they won't have that 75% percent chance to break one off like they do against a BRAC team. I do hate Greeneville always will. I'll pull for them to win a state title cause it makes Greeneville and Greene county football look good. But this isn't a playoff game. If Greeneville wins Great. If they lose Great. IDC I still hate Greeneville.I know Greeneville will stomp us. Duh we knew that when you stepped in this league.So I'll sip my haterade and sit back and watch you get beat on friday night! Along with all the other Greeeneville "haters".

i know who u are now cdhsknights34 u r the guy that used to eat by himself at lunch because no one could stand the sight of u !

thanks have a nice day !

Not to mention Mr. Turbyfill is a very well mannered, extremely polite young man. According to him he said he was good to go for this Friday. I wished him luck and Im glad we have a player like him on our team.

Wow G.A. I didnt see your liitlle Chevy at practice last night. HUMMMMM!!!!! :popcorneater:

Edited by alcoadaddy