South Pittsburg against Signal Mountain

Roy Dillard

the stands will be full if we can contain the RB to the inside he wont go far and pressure the QB we will pull out with a W. just depends on how hungry the boys are. i am really wanting to see how it turns out cause i think we play better on the road 3/4 the time

I like your confidence. You make it sound simple.

Edited by NoCompetition2

This is getting ridiculous....This thread has been over taken by idiots....What happened to all the moderators that helped keep these threads decent...I dont even like to play along and call myself TrainTracks after reading all this gibberish...Getting redundant and makes me wanna drink and shoot mysrlf in the head reading all this garbage...

We get it, you want to be a moderator...obviously Coach T isn't desperate enough yet. Keep bucking, if he lowers the standards you might make it, you goon! :thumb:

rDDjz.gif

We get it, you want to be a moderator...obviously Coach T isn't desperate enough yet. Keep bucking, if he lowers the standards you might make it, you goon! :thumb:

What is all this dislike for TT99. I've not seen anything on here that would cause the two of you to say this stuff. He expresses his opinion which a lot I disagree with but he seems to know football.

Save your venom for Troll and smealie.

Pirates pull this one out because the Vest boys are very over confident and our guys like to put on a show when visiting other stadiums.

What is all this dislike for TT99. I've not seen anything on here that would cause the two of you to say this stuff. He expresses his opinion which a lot I disagree with but he seems to know football.

Save your venom for Troll and smealie.

Pirates pull this one out because the Vest boys are very over confident and our guys like to put on a show when visiting other stadiums.

You're right...WE should have been a bit more cordial and offered him a fifth and a box of shells. ;)

I checked the 3A/4A forum...there's not even a thread for the South Pittsburg/Signal Mountain game. Kudos to Troll and Smealie for at least having the balls to join us on our thread. I guess the bulk of those Sissy Mountain people are too snooty to lower themselves to converse with us rednecks.