South Pittsburg against Signal Mountain

Roy Dillard

I created us a little website to talk about this game. I garuntee you that Grider better start making our boys lift weights tonight when they get back from Jasper so they will be extra strong for the game next Friday. It will be real hard to beat these Signal Mountain boys. I was reading about them in my Murphy Fair and they have that Patton boy who is a real tall pass catcher. We dont have any pass defenders that can come within 4 inches if this boy. Grider better make our pass defenders put some large ankle weights on and practice jumping or that Price man will just throw hale marries on us all night long. You think im joking but im not.

I think we can/could stop or slow down their running game. The BIG question of the week is can the pirates stop Signal's 6 foot + dynamic duo of Patton and Queen. I will not say we will get blown out like most people will, but I will say it will be a tough game to win and probably the toughest regular season game of the year. Should be a good gate for Signal, I just hate you have to park in China to get to their stands. I am looking forward to seeing our mental toughness in this game. Big road test, not a must win, but a good challenge game against a bigger opponent.

Edited by powerp

HMMMMMMMM been looking foward to this game all year just wish we didn't have so many younguns out and hurt.....maybe we can get some of them back for this game....if not Grider need to get our safety s and corners to push mow the practice field and game field atleast twice this week to build there legs up so they can jump up and defend those eagles pass plays...HMMMMMM HMMMMMMM going to be a shoot out on the mountain next friday cant wait doe dee doe doe doe........

I think we can/could stop or slow down their running game. The BIG question of the week is can the pirates stop Signal's 6 foot + dynamic duo of Patton and Queen. I will not say we will get blown out like most people will, but I will say it will be a tough game to win and probably the toughest regular season game of the year. Should be a good gate for Signal, I just hate you have to park in China to get to their stands. I am looking forward to seeing our mental toughness in this game. Big road test, not a must win, but a good challenge game against a bigger opponent.

I will save my prediction for later, but as of right now I am leaning on the most people side. We will not stop their running game, and we might not slow it down. We have to worry about the pass first, or we will get thrown on all night long. Its prob. going to happen no matter what we do on defense. Hopefully we will be able to score with them. We need Lankford to step it up one more week. If he can carry us then it might be closer than a lot of people (including myself) think.

Recon we're headed for another shootout. Two powerful offenses and lots of good athletes on both teams.

With Signal's size and depth, we should win this one, but it will be a battle. I know the South Kimball Parrots would love nothing more than beatin' my Eagles at the Eagles' Nest, but it ain't gonna happen. Hope yall can get everbody healthy so you won't have any excuses.

IF we had Johnson and Chubb and the other Allen it's a 7 point game either way...Without them three our Secondary is just not nearly as good...We will slow run game down and blitz them to death...Just gotta hope we can get some sacks on him and we can run the football of we can we will keep it close...If not it gets ugly

Sorry I will go ahead and give a prediction...We don't do either....IF we had our other 3 to throw to I think we would pass on them just as bad as they on us and I like our rushing better than theirs anyways....With that being said.....

Signal 48

SP 21

They light it up and torch us on back end without the 3 and slow down The Jujuan Lankford Train long enough to get a comfortable gap....I know I know...Truth Hurts...That is all

Recon we're headed for another shootout. Two powerful offenses and lots of good athletes on both teams.

With Signal's size and depth, we should win this one, but it will be a battle. I know the South Kimball Parrots would love nothing more than beatin' my Eagles at the Eagles' Nest, but it ain't gonna happen. Hope yall can get everbody healthy so you won't have any excuses.

We got the TC film on how to chop block a San Diego Chicken. :thumb:

what is up with them?

Lil man should be back this week, Allen and Chubb will stay out I think. You still have to look at the big scheme of things. Yea a win would be good against a great Signal team, but as always the ultimate goal is a gold ball and why take the chance on rushing someone along injury wise for a non-meaningful game. Just my opinion. I am confident that by the Franklin County game we will have everyone back. Until then young guns are going to have to step up every week. And about Signal's passing game, I really think their WR's height plays a key in all games.