South Pittsburg against Signal Mountain

Roy Dillard

I think ur blowing there D a little too much...They are not the Steelers....Most teams have had success against them...U are crazy of u don't think two Seniors Chubb and Allen not being in the secondary wouldn't make a difference...That is laughable to even make that comment when backups are VERY green and that's being nice...This game would mirror last years in alot of ways and although I still think it would tough to oull out a W...It would b MUCH easier with our Secondary healthy

I love to hear your analysis on each game though...Too bad u won't be around come playoff time :roflolk:

TrainTracks will let u know they are hurt? Lol What are we two? I blasted others for mentioning injuries just because it puts ur own team at a disadvantage...Since its out who wouldnt mention it? Yeah ur right fastest man in Valley most def wouldn't help to have next Friday... Your a piece of work...Good call on the 72 points against MC

I garuntee you that you are right Traintracks. Those Blackman boys scored 72 points on these Signal boys. Those Blackman boys do have that Mathers boy that is a SEC runner, but we have two boys that might could play in the SEC as a runner. I hope Grider can play those pass defenders this week or those real big tall pass catchers will burn our boys. You think im joking but im not.

With or without our 5 we all marked this one down as a loss before the season started.

Pirate Mike, your joking. I garuntee you if Grider is telling these boys that we are going to lose, then they will be losers. I garuntee you that I expect to win and I am still mad about losing to these boys last year. We need to win against a real good team. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

The short bus comments and pictures are totally inappropriate. It is very offensive to mentally and physically challenged individuals. Coach T maybe a forum for jabs at other teams, coaches, etc...but this is not.

-1...I have friends who are mentally and physically challenged and they woudn't be offended at all. Hale, they have a better sense of humor than I. roflol.gif

Not so sure about Dingleberry, right now he is so mad he could eat nails. He went home crying to mama, while yelling back that they would "get us one day, you just wait and see".

Look forward to visiting the Mountain.But I don't look forward to your PA announcer. Try to make our visit as much fun as we did for you guys last year.

113637184v11_400x400_Front.jpg

I think the announcer to whom you refer didn't last but a few games. Got a pretty good one now. Still gets a little excited sometimes, but who doesn't.:thumb:

We'll try to make your visit fun, but hope the drive home isn't as pleasant.:roflolk:

Why don't you come back next week and help us pay for some bathrooms?

South Pitt might even let you drive their Short Bus, Gus.:roflolk:

21750087-058-1993-chevy-short-bus-2.jpg

Posted again, just for rlh, since he is counting.:roflol:

Troll, you better watch it....Roy and Jimbo road that bus to school and once they figure out what you posted will be ready to rumble come Friday night. I just suggest you stay away from anybody with a lawnmower blade or fudge rounds next week at the game.

Troll, you better watch it....Roy and Jimbo road that bus to school and once they figure out what you posted will be ready to rumble come Friday night. I just suggest you stay away from anybody with a lawnmower blade or fudge rounds next week at the game.

Heck, that's where I met Roy. And ... as fer Jimbo, I'z kinda partial to field maintenance myself. If Jimbo wants, I can take him down on our field and show him how I mowz a grain in our grass, and we can talk about killer chemicals.:thumb:

e376a9c1.gif

Edited by MountainTroll

The short bus comments and pictures are totally inappropriate. It is very offensive to mentally and physically challenged individuals. Coach T maybe a forum for jabs at other teams, coaches, fans etc...but this is not.

That's what I thought I wuz doin', Ma'am. I can't help it if these South Pittsburg hosers is mentally and physically challenged.:roflolk:

Edited by MountainTroll

I for one think the Pirates have a chance to win this game. I don't think Signal is as good as they were last year. If you look at last year's game, their quarterback was the difference. We would have pass plays covered and he would scramble and either make a play running or passing. I am just not sold on them no matter how many transfers they have brought in this year. Keys to the game in my opinion...if the Pirates can protect the ball and get some turnovers, they can pull the upset.

There are no excuses if players can't participate due to injury or suspension...you have to play with what you have. Signal definitely has more to lose than we do...might be a little embarrassing to get beaten by a 1A school. I for one believe in the Pirates and think they can win.

Good post. Some Cornbread Capitol fans already making excuses. Cornbread Capitol is not the first team to play without their top players. Good grief.

Roy, hope we don't see many of those hale marries!!

I garuntee you that Price man is going to be throwing some hale marries to those big tall pass catchers he has. Griders pass defenders are about 6 inches shorter than those tall pass catchers. Grider better had made them lift weights today so we can be big and strong for Friday. Let me ask you a question. Is Grider going to let that Johnson boy play Friday? Some man told me today at Foodland that Grider suspended him from school? What is this mess all about?

Not so sure about Dingleberry, right now he is so mad he could eat nails. He went home crying to mama, while yelling back that they would "get us one day, you just wait and see".

Look forward to visiting the Mountain.But I don't look forward to your PA announcer. Try to make our visit as much fun as we did for you guys last year.

Is it true that he's Bedford??

Is it true that he's Bedford??

Who is Bedford, the PA Announcer or philberry? As for the latter he and his friends may wanna come to the Mtn Friday to see 2 good teams. We will take the best we have at the time, against the best they have and thats just the way it is, no excuses about injuries.