South Pittsburg against Signal Mountain

Roy Dillard

Josh Thomas. Great kid. He's been running the flag for several years. But this'll be his last because he's a senior. He's also a leader on the baseball team. Steals bases like nobody's business.

Thanks D60, I will write this boys name down in my Murphy Fair book. Why does Grider not get this boy to play pass catcher. He is real fast. Grider could also let him return punts instead of making him run the durn flag. You think im joking but im not.

I think ur blowing there D a little too much...They are not the Steelers....Most teams have had success against them...U are crazy of u don't think two Seniors Chubb and Allen not being in the secondary wouldn't make a difference...That is laughable to even make that comment when backups are VERY green and that's being nice...This game would mirror last years in alot of ways and although I still think it would tough to oull out a W...It would b MUCH easier with our Secondary healthy

I love to hear your analysis on each game though...Too bad u won't be around come playoff time :roflolk:

TrainTracks will let u know they are hurt? Lol What are we two? I blasted others for mentioning injuries just because it puts ur own team at a disadvantage...Since its out who wouldnt mention it? Yeah ur right fastest man in Valley most def wouldn't help to have next Friday... Your a piece of work...Good call on the 72 points against MC

They would make a difference. No question about it. I just said that it wouldnt change the outcome. Would it have made the game closer? Well of course..Chubb is the best player, or at least 2nd best on the team. Whenever you lose your best WR its going to hurt..Just ask Tennessee. The 72 points was based on how many posessions we would have. We didnt have as many as I thought we would, but we still had a td on almost every one of them. I think we were like 7 for 9 with one of them right before the half. I am here to stay. Signal, Knox Grace, and a suprise team will make you say your goodbyes.

Edited by NoCompetition2

They would make a difference. No question about it. I just said that it wouldnt change the outcome. Would it have made the game closer? Well of course..Chubb is the best player, or at least 2nd best on the team. Whenever you lose your best WR its going to hurt..Just ask Tennessee. The 72 points was based on how many posessions we would have. We didnt have as many as I thought we would, but we still had a td on almost every one of them. I think we were like 7 for 9 with one of them right before the half. I am here to stay. Signal, Knox Grace, and a suprise team will make you say your goodbyes.

As someone else says all the time..."let me ask you a question" why do you and TT not like each other You two should plan a camping trip or something. Our schedule is set up to have close games. Win some maybe lose some.

I like that way of thinking Traintracks. I wish we could have all our guys back for this one as well, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. That game last night would have been ALOT worse if everyone would have played.

They will make a difference. Chubb would have made the biggest difference. If we get beat by 4 or 5 touchdowns most likely they wouldnt have changed the outcome. Thats what I meant.

As someone else says all the time..."let me ask you a question" why do you and TT not like each other You two should plan a camping trip or something. Our schedule is set up to have close games. Win some maybe lose some.

I would enjoy that. Traintracks never comes out though. He says he is a busy man. No telling what he is doing. Probably doing research on high school football so he can try to prove everyone wrong. :roflol:

We are about to hang 50 on those hood rats from south pittsburg.just wait you'll see.

You are one classy individual. I don't doubt that you will score 40-50 on South Pittsburg. If you can't score at will on what South Pittsburg will be bringing to the mountain then your chances of winning 4A arent great. You should win the game. NO question about it, but the kids from South Pittsburg will give it all they got. Hood rats? I believe Baylor North is getting "hood rats" from all over the Chattanooga area these days. THAT IS A FACT. Where did Morgan come from? Where did Garner come from? Abernathy? McClendon? and others.

It took me a while to figure this out, but everytime our boys score, Grider makes this boy run down the sideline with that flag. This boy is pretty fast, but I dont know his name because Grider didn't list the flag running boy in my Murphy Fair book. Grider should think about putting this boy on the field instead of having him run the flag. But to answer your question, the reason why that Marion boy wasnt running with his flag was because they didnt score. You have to score before your flag boy can run with your flag. That Beck man needs to concentrate on just trying to score a touchdown against those Sequatchie boys so his flag boy can get a good workout. You think im joking but im not.

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Roy. I never could figger out why our flag boy wuz runnin the whole game. Heck, he even ran the whole game up at Blackman. I thought that wuz odd since we wuz gettin beat, but now it makes sense to me. Maybe if that Boeck man would have his flag boy wear ankle weights all week, they could score more points.

As for putting the flag boy on the field, I can assure you that is not a good idea. The Chicken used to run the flag for us, and he went on the field after we won at a place called the Creekbank. Seems them fellers up there is real particular about who they let run on their grass.

And ... let me axe you another question, Roy. I noticed before our game last year that some big ole boy walked out into the middle of yer field before the game and stuck yall's flag in the ground. Yer fans just went crazy. Is that the same boy that runs the flag during the game? Now that I am in charge of field maintenance, I can assure you I will not be happy if he does that on our field. He might break one of my irrigation pipes, and then I would be real mad, and they might even have to cancel the game.

You think my backside is smart, and it is.