South Pittsburg against Signal Mountain

Roy Dillard

Troll, Some man told me today at the Foodland that Grider was going to make our number 42 run the flag this week since he was a freshman and bring that Thomas boy that he has running it now and put him as runner. He is a real fast boy. I wrote his name down in my Murphy Fair book since Grider did not turn it in on his survey. I garuntee you that this boy is faster than that Johnson or Lankford boy. You think im joking but im not.

You better make sure his papers is in order if he is going to be a ball runner. If he is ineligible, that Childress man will fine you and make you forfeit the game.

Maybe we can play a game of capture the flag Friday night. Did you ever play capture the flag in Boy Scouts? It is a real fun game.:thumb:

WTH are you talking about? LMAO

You have to be joking. I dont understand Grider sometimes. He has one of our fastest boys that is a senior and makes him run the flag up the durn sideline everytime we score. Why will Grider not take that Adams boy that is a freshman and make him run the flag and let that Thomas boy run the durn ball or be pass catcher since we have two of our pass catchers hurt. Has anyone not mentioned this to Grider?

Ok u got me. :roflol: I am usually a nice guy in the real world. I usually dont have anyone to go back & forth with. Most people agree with me with most things. Im sure if you and me had a conversation we would agree on more than you think. Im glad to see your finally going to make it to one. Man you must work for a Fortune 500 company never getting any spare time for anything. Glad to see you finally get a Friday night off.

The drive down and time change usually plays a part in it...I have been to a couple high school games in Chatt area this year but always keep a sharp eye on the orange and black...So far from what I have seen though I think this years team is stronger at passing and in front 7 on Defense...Secondary should b better as well with everyone back but injuries have caused many to not get a good glimpse of what they can do...We dont have Hale but our 2 headed monster at TB looks special...Cant say we are better but havent seen enough games to say we arent as good...Still alot of season left to play before u can really make a comparison...Would like to see big man play more on D...On film he is a space eater when he gets in there

Traintracks, let me ask you a question. Will you serve this pillsbury doughboy guy some of your venom ? :roflol:

Traintracks, why don't you go ahead and just expose "PhilBerry" Doughboy seems to have alot of hurtful, rude and untrue things to say about our school. Come on Traintracks expose this imposter. :roflol:

Email me the results of your study. theambassador@ymail.com

Edited by TheAmbassador

Overall I think the defense is improved over last season. We had ALOT of guys back on defense so it should be improved. It wouldn't be fair for me to say we are as good at RB because Raquis was so dynamic, but the Lankford kid sure is looking good. I don't think he is far behind. I also think the receiving set of Chubb, Johnson, Alle and Allen is awfully tough when everyone gets back healthy.

Man our defense has really impressed me. Im ready to see how they play against a great offense like Signal. If they can step it up, and get more than a few stops we might have us a game on the mountain Friday night.

The drive down and time change usually plays a part in it...I have been to a couple high school games in Chatt area this year but always keep a sharp eye on the orange and black...So far from what I have seen though I think this years team is stronger at passing and in front 7 on Defense...Secondary should b better as well with everyone back but injuries have caused many to not get a good glimpse of what they can do...We dont have Hale but our 2 headed monster at TB looks special...Cant say we are better but havent seen enough games to say we arent as good...Still alot of season left to play before u can really make a comparison...Would like to see big man play more on D...On film he is a space eater when he gets in there

I think we all would like to see this. We need to see it Friday night. I agree on the 2 headed monster being special. I would also like to see Little Man line up at the slot. Especially with Chubb out. I think Lankford can hold his own if Little Man plays WR every now & then.

Man our defense has really impressed me. Im ready to see how they play against a great offense like Signal. If they can step it up, and get more than a few stops we might have us a game on the mountain Friday night.

Not disrespectin', but I don't think he has the stamina to even go every down on offense, much less defense. I believe overall OL and DL are your weakness this year. Secondary is also suspect. As always, SP has a ton of great athletes who just seem to make a play when necessary. Honestly, though, the only halfway decent team you have played was SC, and they moved the ball pretty good on your D.

This game could be closer than any of us expect, but I would be suprised.

Not Dissin'. JMO

You are right. We have alot of suspect areas. Would be nice to see the pirates play one game this season wtih every starter on both sides of the ball. It hasn't happened yet and it won't for at least another 2-3 weeks. Sequatchie-Dunlap seemed to move the ball outside the box on us. They weren't very successful running right at us very much. I agree that the offensive line is still a work in progress, but defensively the strong point has been the front 7. The D line and linebackers have been pretty solid to this point.

I was studying my Murphy Fair book and my program that Grider made me buy and we have a boy that Grider has not played yet that is real tall. He is that Smith boy that wears jersey number 90. Grider needs to have him cover that Patton boy that is 6'5 200lbs. Grider needs to also put that number 81 Wells boy we have on that Queen boy since he is not quite as tall as that Patton boy. Grider also needs to put this Smith boy on the field when the other team is kicking field goals so he can block the kicks. You think im joking but im not.