Macon @ Smith Co.

geo1126

LOL creekbank....Maconrulz, You and branstark better not let me down this week even though I cant ever make the Smith/Macon game every year, I still like having fun with the night chickens!!! :roflol:

Yep always enjoy ruffling the feathers a little too,lord knows they like to throw a little gas on jackets from time to time.GO Tigers!! :thumb:

Not looking for a mouse this week.. Looking for a MC Tigger. But, wait a minute, MC Tigger----Mouse..... about the same thing.:roflol:

id be careful there that mouse mite grow by half-time friday night.but im not gonna crow much if the tigers don't find a little more fire than last friday it could be a long night.they have what it takes just not sure yet.thiis week gonna tell me something.i would like to poke at ole mite but for some reason i think im gonna lay off.look foward to the game and may the best team win. i hope it's the tigers but they had better come to play all 4 qts.this was a weird post for me and i don't like it.somebody snap me out of this stage. :roflol:

id be careful there that mouse mite grow by half-time friday night.but im not gonna crow much if the tigers don't find a little more fire than last friday it could be a long night.they have what it takes just not sure yet.thiis week gonna tell me something.i would like to poke at ole mite but for some reason i think im gonna lay off.look foward to the game and may the best team win. i hope it's the tigers but they had better come to play all 4 qts.this was a weird post for me and i don't like it.somebody snap me out of this stage. :roflol:

Swanny, if you feel the need to poke , go ahead, I would. It's all in fun...(mostly). MC handed it to us last year. Might do it again, but MIGHT not. To me, this is becoming the best week of the year, as far as posting goes. Them MC boys are fun, and easy, to poke at. Almost too easy.:roflol:

Both better come to play. I know MC would love to win in THE HOLE and SC ain't forgot last year.

Weird?? It ought to be easy.........you can't loose no matter what happens It's just a ballgame. The worst thing that could happen is SC lose. AND that would make MC's season, and we would get another year of Maynord can't Pemberton. But in the end.......no matter who wins........SC will STILL be MC's MEASURING STICK.:thumb:

Macon did play with little emotion last week but I think Coach Pemberton learned about with dad's passing prior to kickoff. Prays go out to his family this week. He was a ledgend in Rockwood Tennessee and will be missed.

All joking and clowning around aside, I hate to hear that.

Swanny, if you feel the need to poke , go ahead, I would. It's all in fun...(mostly). MC handed it to us last year. Might do it again, but MIGHT not. To me, this is becoming the best week of the year, as far as posting goes. Them MC boys are fun, and easy, to poke at. Almost too easy.:roflol:

Both better come to play. I know MC would love to win in THE HOLE and SC ain't forgot last year.

Weird?? It ought to be easy.........you can't loose no matter what happens It's just a ballgame. The worst thing that could happen is SC lose. AND that would make MC's season, and we would get another year of Maynord can't Pemberton. But in the end.......no matter who wins........SC will STILL be MC's MEASURING STICK.:thumb:

Actually the TC game is a much bigger game and measuring stick than Smith ever has been to the Macon fans. Westmoreland almost rivals Smith as big game if you want to really think about it from Macon's side. I did hear Smith will be joining the district in 2013, Sycamore will be going to 4a, and Jackson bumping up to 3a relace them in their old district. Makes since on logistics.

Actually the TC game is a much bigger game and measuring stick than Smith ever has been to the Macon fans. Westmoreland almost rivals Smith as big game if you want to really think about it from Macon's side. I did hear Smith will be joining the district in 2013, Sycamore will be going to 4a, and Jackson bumping up to 3a relace them in their old district. Makes since on logistics.

If TC is the "measing stick", you might want to turn it around. Ya'll are on the wrong end.:roflol: :roflol:

Really don't make a flip to SC fans who is the "biggest game" for MC. Don't see SC moving up next year.