Cheatham Co. @ Jo Byrns

Shep

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the W at The Dungeon?

• Cheatham Co. Cubs
    • Jo Byrns Red Devils

I stopped by the fieldhouse yesterday while the coaches were watching film and saw Humboldt playing Jo Byrns. They look like a Metro/Nashville school (i.e. Pearl-Cohn & Maplewood). They are huge with playmakers everywhere. Jo Byrns will be hard pressed to play anyone like that team again this year. #41 on Humboldt's defensive line looked huge & athletic and #32 tha played fullback looked like Ricky Williams.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped by the fieldhouse yesterday while the coaches were watching film and saw Humboldt playing Jo Byrns. They look like a Metro/Nashville school (i.e. Pearl-Cohn & Maplewood). They are huge with playmakers everywhere. Jo Byrns will be hard pressed to play anyone like that team again this year. #41 on Humboldt's defensive line looked huge & athletic and #32 tha played fullback looked like Ricky Williams.

They were impressive that's for sure. Humboldt Vs. TC for the championship seems like a lock to me! I think South Pitt is the only team in 1A that could be compared to Humboldt. I'm not sure who would win that match up but I'd feel pretty dang confident if I coached either team. I'd kind of lean toward Humboldt...

They were impressive that's for sure. Humboldt Vs. TC for the championship seems like a lock to me! I think South Pitt is the only team in 1A that could be compared to Humboldt. I'm not sure who would win that match up but I'd feel pretty dang confident if I coached either team. I'd kind of lean toward Humboldt...

moto, they reminded me also of sp. with the size and speed they had. even though i dont think sp was quite as big. id love to see these two play!

Thank u sir kind words you speak of the Vikings. Humboldt is getting more respect in Middle Tn than in West Tn. Good luck to the Devils the rest of the year! :thumb:

Could a Jo Byrns fan please post the up-to-date season stats, or give me a link where I can view them, for the following players:

#7 Adkins

#1 Traughber

#3 Vinson

#2 Neblett

#16 Bibee

#36 Huffman

#40 Brown

THANKS!

I'm slacking BIG TIME on the website! I still haven't found time to update it yet :cry: . Here's some stats for you:

Adkins Passing: 57 of 88 for 861 yards, 11 TD, 2 INT

Adkins Rushing: 26 Att. for 250 yards, 1 TD

Traughber Rushing: 73 Att. for 397 yards, 7 TD

Traughber Receiving: 8 Rec. for 168 yards

Vinson Rushing: 23 Att. for 167 yards, 1 TD

Vinson Receiving: 4 Rec. for 29 yards

Neblett Receiving: 14 Rec. for 202 yards, 2 TD

Bibee Rushing: 2 Att. for 17 yards, 1 TD

Bibee Receiving: 1 Rec. for 5 yards, 1 TD

Huffman Rushing: 8 Att. for 64 yards, 1TD

Brown Receiving: 19 Rec. for 328 yards, 6 TD

Adkins has had to carry the load...we're starting to get healthier and some other guys are starting to step up.

I'm slacking BIG TIME on the website! I still haven't found time to update it yet :cry: . Here's some stats for you:

Adkins Passing: 57 of 88 for 861 yards, 11 TD, 2 INT

Adkins Rushing: 26 Att. for 250 yards, 1 TD

Traughber Rushing: 73 Att. for 397 yards, 7 TD

Traughber Receiving: 8 Rec. for 168 yards

Vinson Rushing: 23 Att. for 167 yards, 1 TD

Vinson Receiving: 4 Rec. for 29 yards

Neblett Receiving: 14 Rec. for 202 yards, 2 TD

Bibee Rushing: 2 Att. for 17 yards, 1 TD

Bibee Receiving: 1 Rec. for 5 yards, 1 TD

Huffman Rushing: 8 Att. for 64 yards, 1TD

Brown Receiving: 19 Rec. for 328 yards, 6 TD

Adkins has had to carry the load...we're starting to get healthier and some other guys are starting to step up.

That Frankie boy only has 397 yards rushing? Your joking. Our runner almost had that in one game last week. That Lankford boy had 257 yards in one game. I garuntee you that Frankie boy better do run harder if he wants to make all state and get a 1000 yards running. You think im joking but im not.

That Frankie boy only has 397 yards rushing? Your joking. Our runner almost had that in one game last week. That Lankford boy had 257 yards in one game. I garuntee you that Frankie boy better do run harder if he wants to make all state and get a 1000 yards running. You think im joking but im not.

Roy that Frankie boy has been hurt. I'm not joking with you. I doubt he makes the all state team this year.