hickman vs. fairview

fridaynightlites

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw there schedule, they will lose 3 in row. (Hickman, Marshall, and Giles.)

Not a chance! Fairview has beaten:

Cheatham County (26-12)

Lewis County (34-14)

Page (30-7)

This week, as well as weeks 8 & 10, Fairview will "name their score" against the trio of Hickman County, Spring Hill, and Summit. I'd be shocked if any of those contests are less than 35 point blowouts.

Now as far as weeks 6 & 7 are concerned I'd expect Fairview to be challenged and YES! they possibly could fall in 1 of those 2 games. I doubt they'll lose them both.

Fairview is a very good football team this year and has an opportunity to advance as deep as they want (depending on how well they play) in the postseason. Their talent is second to hardly anyone.

Not a chance! Fairview has beaten:

Cheatham County (26-12)

Lewis County (34-14)

Page (30-7)

This week, as well as weeks 8 & 10, Fairview will "name their score" against the trio of Hickman County, Spring Hill, and Summit. I'd be shocked if any of those contests are less than 35 point blowouts.

Now as far as weeks 6 & 7 are concerned I'd expect Fairview to be challenged and YES! they possibly could fall in 1 of those 2 games. I doubt they'll lose them both.

Fairview is a very good football team this year and has an opportunity to advance as deep as they want (depending on how well they play) in the postseason. Their talent is second to hardly anyone.

the rain may equalize the game lol