Mcminn Central @ Bledsoe County

BALLCOACH93

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central High School is taking donations for the Boring family. If anyone would like to give, we will be taking donations at the home soccer game today, the home jv game today, and also in the front office. We will tally up the total on Friday and the school will write a check to the family. Call Coach Masingale if you have any questions. 572-1205

My thoughts and prayers go out to Bledsoe County. RIP to the young athlete, that is such a tragedy.

Now onto the football game. I'm not sure how Central will react coming off of a win, but i'm not sure where Bledsoe County will react going through the loss of a teammate. I'm going to say this week is a toss up, and I will have my prediction later in the week. :thumb:

Central High School is taking donations for the Boring family. If anyone would like to give, we will be taking donations at the home soccer game today, the home jv game today, and also in the front office. We will tally up the total on Friday and the school will write a check to the family. Call Coach Masingale if you have any questions. 572-1205

You have no idea how much it probably means to the family of Kainen that all surrounding counties have been so supportive during this very tragic time..... Please to continue to remember them in your prayers.... Thanks from the Bledsoe County family.....

1. It is hard to think about football with the loss of Bledsoe player.

That being said:

2. MC looked like a totally different team on Friday.

3. DB's will have to be solid.

4. Offense will have to keep ball out of Bledsoe hands.

5. Give effort as past Friday and good things can happen.

Now for the game.... They played friday night knowing that the family was going to take him off life support this weekend and came through with a good win.... The first half was close but they finally turned on the offense and scored easily.... Going to be a very emotional for the players and all fans, but I believe Bledsoe will win this for #7....

My thoughts and prayers go out to Bledsoe County. RIP to the young athlete, that is such a tragedy.

Now onto the football game. I'm not sure how Central will react coming off of a win, but i'm not sure where Bledsoe County will react going through the loss of a teammate. I'm going to say this week is a toss up, and I will have my prediction later in the week. :thumb:

I agree with you on this one Canadian. Don't really know how central will handle the big win over Meigs last week. Hopefully they will build off of it and carry it over to this week. Bledsoe will being playing on emotions still for the loss of their players. I'm sure this one will be a good one. I think it will come down to the end. Is Bledsoe more run or pass balanced team?

Can Central make it two in a row?Or does Bledsoe blow them out?

I'm calling it a close game. I heard Notre Dame turned the ball over six times vs Bledsoe and Central had a bunch of turnovers vs Notre Dame. Another thing if Central comes out as physical as they were versus Meigs it'll come down to the wire. Central will have to win this game by a touchdown or two and execute in the red zone cause the kicking game has been a low point this year and they can't depend on making field goals or PATs. I think Central comes out on top 40-35 with another big win. Thoughts and prayers go out with the Bledsoe community for their loss. God Bless

Since Central has actually won a game they instantly can play with everybody? WOW!! 1-14 or so and that means they can suddenly play ball? Right! Bledsoe played last Friday night knowing that fellow team member was about to pass away. R.I.P. and still beat Notre Dame. Bledsoe scored 9 out of 11 possessions one turnover which ended a drive then a turnover on downs on the 10. Bledose easily, high

scoring game for the warriors. 48 to 14 BLEDSOE. Warriors fight harder in their back yard!!!!