Mcminn Central @ Bledsoe County

BALLCOACH93

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question about one of the coaches.What in the world does coach Stone do for this team?Does he ever do anything? Or is he just taking up space out there?

I'm really not sure what he does, as you said, probably just takin up space. Weakest member of the staff, in my opinion.

Go Big Blue

Central ?

Bledsoe ?

Hard to predict a score considering the circumstance. Praying for the Kainen Boring family. God be with them!

Edited by catchnburn

BC will not win by 5 touchdowns and they will not score 54 points on Central. Glad you have high expectations though :mrgreen:

Bledsoe scored 61 on ND who scored 42 on Mcminn at McMinn.... So I see Bledsoe possibly scoring another 60 points.... Bledsoe is a tough place to play, ask any valley team or any Chattanooga area team for that matter besides Signal and Tyner....

Bledsoe scored 61 on ND who scored 42 on Mcminn at McMinn.... So I see Bledsoe possibly scoring another 60 points.... Bledsoe is a tough place to play, ask any valley team or any Chattanooga area team for that matter besides Signal and Tyner....

No doubt a tough place to travel to, but you have to keep in mind that MC had about 4 turnovers in the ND game, and ND had quite a bit against Bledsoe. I expect this will be a good game.

Let me know after Friday night Canadian, and im not from Bledsoe, but I have seen both of you guys play and Bledsoe will hang 50 + on Central, unless they turn the ball over, and Notre Dame only had two turnovers when the game was close and Bledsoe did not score on any, several Int in the fourth when game was out of hand

Central 35 Bledsoe 28

Nothing has changed backing my Boy's going to be Central 35 Bledsoe 28 don't see 50 points from either team. That Charger team I saw Friday was the team at the Bradly scrimage. Look at Sonny Moore's Power Ranking he saying Central are the under dog by 9 this should be a good game.

Edited by charger999