Fairview at Marshall County

Tiger_4_life

The refs pulling for us?Ummm no?i mean it's not fair to the kids that they play hard and get bs penalties called back,Coach T demands the game to be fair and that's how it's going to be.You can sit there and say that Fairview has had a strong schedule so far lol,who have they played that's anywhere close to MC?I mean let's all think logically here.The teams they were playing against have or will lose to MC in the future as well.The boys will decide who wins tomorrow and Fairview can step down,and quit running their mouth cause we're all tired of it.

Hey MCtiger u just said ur tired of trash talking and then followed that with ur own trash talking. Your not a closet hypocrit are u? I have a solution for everyone. Let's just all say we hope it's a great game which I believe it will be and that may the best team win like mature individuals. With that being said. Good luck to the tigers and jackets. I hope it's an injury free night and last be competitive while most importantly having fun..

Hey MCtiger u just said ur tired of trash talking and then followed that with ur own trash talking. Your not a closet hypocrit are u? I have a solution for everyone. Let's just all say we hope it's a great game which I believe it will be and that may the best team win like mature individuals. With that being said. Good luck to the tigers and jackets. I hope it's an injury free night and last be competitive while most importantly having fun..

Great comment Thanks!

Oh look it is the "all state" linebacker's mom getting on defending her precious angel. You will not be able to protect him Friday night. Marshall Co. is as focused as I have seen a team during homecoming week. The son is coming home very confident that if they just play Marshall Co football, Fairview will not have an answer for them.

Let's go Tigers, just another bump in the road.

the sad truth is that even the allstate line backers mom would decleete your sorry butt and they had better be glad she won't be out there tomorrow!

That's a sad excuse for getting rocked,just to be honest.You really think that the linebacker is going to make #3 back down?You're hilarious!If you were at Giles Co. game,you would of seen #3 hurdle over a guy,and he's very athletic,and you can't rely on this linebacker doing everything.You wait,just watch,your linebacker ain't got nothing on #79 and #3 and #1.

you had better make sure your quarter back is wearing a diaper because fairviews defense is going to knock the ==== out of him!!!!