Fairview at Marshall County

Tiger_4_life

Look when we played you, we did not have our starting QB. Not having him made us one dimensional, so you did not see the total package. Tonight Fairview will be introduced to a real football team. Marshall Co. has better players, better coaches, better fans, let's just admit it. Marshall Co. is better at everything than Fairview.

I would like for you to tell me what I should be scared about tonight? Why will it be a "blowout" for the Jackets?

Excuses.....Excuses....... whats the next excuse for tommorrow after tonights game? Oh the temp was not right, we had technical difficulties coaches couldnt get the calls out,refs cheated,????????whats next ? All your predictions are jokes, you have not made a correct call so far......so now? Get ready baby..... lets see how tough you is.

Fairview's opponents combined record: 9-8.....that's a real, cold hard fact right there. I'm a Central fan, and let's just say I think Fairview is gonna get all the reality they care for tonight. All this talk about killing the quarterback and killing #79 makes me laugh. We're undefeated and the #1 team in 5A, and nobody.....and I mean NOBODY we've played was as tough and physical as Marshall. Fairview better strap it on tonight, and I hope y'all have a trainer, and probably a doctor cause some heads will be rolling and that's a fact!!!! Oh, and did I mention they didnt have Maddox(thank god) when they played us? I'm still going with Marshall, I think you Fairviewians have tremendously underestimated them!!!!

Nice try , creation to co-sign.. :roflol: ........ Dist12AA/Culleokacowboy

Look when we played you, we did not have our starting QB. Not having him made us one dimensional, so you did not see the total package. Tonight Fairview will be introduced to a real football team. Marshall Co. has better players, better coaches, better fans, let's just admit it. Marshall Co. is better at everything than Fairview.

I would like for you to tell me what I should be scared about tonight? Why will it be a "blowout" for the Jackets?

If you didn't beat us last year, why are you so high on it this year? Fairview didn't hardly lose anybody, and are certainly returning alot. Marshall Co has returned the same few (except for #11 who cried the ENTIRE game). I don't wanna here any excuses about pass interference calls. One call doesnt make up for 3 touchdowns. and there goes a saying that the "Best" teams overcome the refs.

p.s. Marshall co is only better than fairview basketball..we'll give you that one. that era soon might be over as well

75 minutes to kickoff and the Fairview team is nowhere to be found. Did they realize what is about to happen to them? Marshall looks good and focused. Let's go Coach T

Let's bring home a W.

Yeah you just hoping they got lost. Attitude of a loser. Your gonna wish they did get lost haha what about that Fairview speed??