Bledsoe County @ Sequatchie County

indians07

Who wins

It is very early to predict a winner but take into consideration these thoughts. Norte Dame turned the ball over 6 times and gave up 3 or 4 onside kicks. A team that is 1-4 comes to Bledsoe and takes them to the limit where a penalty gives Bledsoe an extra play with 2.2 seconds. I will tell you this #22 for Bledsoe is a player. Do not think either SC or Bledsoe has a dominating front (offensively or defensively).

Will be a good game for sure...........Think I will pick latter in the week.

Ladies and Gentleman its finally here !!!!!! Both teams coming in with one loss, Bledsoe against Signal, and Sequatchie @ S.Pitt. Sequatchie really overwhelmed Jasper last night with at least 5 starters out due to various injuries. If all these boys are back this week I really like the Indians at home. Good luck to both sides, looking forward to a game like we saw twice last year.

It is very early to predict a winner but take into consideration these thoughts. Norte Dame turned the ball over 6 times and gave up 3 or 4 onside kicks. A team that is 1-4 comes to Bledsoe and takes them to the limit where a penalty gives Bledsoe an extra play with 2.2 seconds. I will tell you this #22 for Bledsoe is a player. Do not think either SC or Bledsoe has a dominating front (offensively or defensively).

Will be a good game for sure...........Think I will pick latter in the week.

. I'm taking it you haven't seen sequatchie play? Off and def line play will be the difference and I think sequatchie is better up front on both sides. Best of luck to both teams. Edited by DefMinded

Uhh oh its that time again thar week of the year that both bledsoe and seq. Look foward too. Not only players but both towns. No matter what this is always a tight game. Its gonna come down to "who has the bigger heart" . Lets pack this stadium full friday night. Hope to see a good knock down drag out vally football game. Good luck both teams, go indians!! Seq 28 bledsoe 21