Baylor at Brentwood Academy

SafeT

This is a tough call but I really believe the edge clearly goes to BA. I watched Baylor/Ens and half of the Mccallie game last night online. BA can hit you so many ways offensively with not just one, but multiple players. Much harder for defensive coordinator. Great pass rush. Week off and playing at home. BA/MBA margin of victory was 29 points verses Baylors 7. This game will be close and will probably go down to the wire. BA by 7.

Edited by SafeT

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another tough D-II week. Supporters of other Divisions are often critical that all D-II teams make the playoffs. What others divisions play such tough teams week after week?. Look at Baylor's schedule: MBA, Ensworth, McCallie, BA... No other teams face what D-II teams face week after week.

Agree Chattcity. BA ends with Baylor, BGA, Ensworth, Father Ryan, and McCallie. This is a tough game to pick. I'll let others pick a winner!

Another tough D-II week. Supporters of other Divisions are often critical that all D-II teams make the playoffs. What others divisions play such tough teams week after week?. Look at Baylor's schedule: MBA, Ensworth, McCallie, BA... No other teams face what D-II teams face week after week.

no doubt they have tough teams to play no one argues that. One undeniable truth is you can loose them all and are still in the playoffs.A team that looses a few at the beginning can coast to the end with no worries . Teams in other divisions don't have this security.

no doubt they have tough teams to play no one argues that. One undeniable truth is you can loose them all and are still in the playoffs.A team that looses a few at the beginning can coast to the end with no worries . Teams in other divisions don't have this security.

I have seen quite a few 2-8, 3-7 DI teams making the playoffs. Not a perfect system. The TSSAA is the authority when it comes deciding how many teams go to the playoffs. They decided all DII AA teams get a free admission to the playoffs, no matter the records. Want to know why....$$$$$. Yeap that's it. There is the $ecurity you are talking about. Four more playoffs games makes for fat TSSAA wallets.

Now for the BA vs Baylor game. BA wins 35 to 14.

I am gonna take the home team in a close, high scoring game. I think it is really hard for these kids to stay "up" week after week when playing a tough D2-AA schedule and I think it's Baylor's week to be a little bit down, especially on the road playing against a very explosive BA team.,

This is a tough one to call-I think the hardest one so far this year. BA has the best defensive line in the league but their offense is really sub par compared to all of the teams I have seen from that school in the last decade. Baylor is big up front and played MBA as if they were in phase 2 of a two day hangover. They allowed an MBA back to rush for over 200 yards and MBA cannot run the ball. Yet Baylor put the wood to Elder and Ensworth in an impressive showing. The line is BA by 2 1/2.If Baylor stops the big plays, they win. This should be a great game.

Sounds like everyone is almost as excited as I am. This sure feels like the game of the year up to this point. Im interested to see how many Baylor fans make the trip up to BA.

To the game... I think it will be an incredibly good game, but in the end, I think BA will be too balanced on offense, and will win a pretty high scoring game. BA wins 35-24