Signal Mountain @ Polk County

MountainTroll

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez..really?

Here it is. Click on the Nov. 11 episode, about halfway in.

The reason you got hit with the banhammer last year, "CoachJ" is because you are a racist, not very wise, and all around not a nice person. The next person I hit the report button on will be my first. You banned yourself, I had nothing to do with it.

I will be at this game, I will come and see Yeehaw and I will sit with the Troll during the game. I will have CoachJ's other favorite poster with me, the infamous BCsportsfan. But why do I get the feeling that CoachJ will not either be there or come say hello to me?? I dunno but it really doesn't matter.

The reason I got off of the boards was because I do not have the free time that I previously had and I had grown tired of all the whining from some people though most got the point that they could laugh at themselves.

Troll and I are not the same person, though there are many similarities. We both use proper grammar, have an eye for art and enjoy fine cigars. I could see how two striking gentlemen like our selves could be viewed as one in the same. An honest mistake.

Looking forward to a great time at a great game Friday.

Love,

APB.

Racist! Omg you've got to be kidding me! Obviously you didn't hit the report button on what I said because if referencing jock straps and your mother are racist comments then so be it but racism was the last thing in my childish comment that got me a timeout! I apologize for any comments I have said but saying I'm a racist is takin it too far. I love you sweetheart but that was really hurtful.

Anyway I hope Polk can keep it close and not come out flat like all their games this season because if they do it will be a long night in the foothills of Polk Co.

Edited by Coach J

Racist! Omg you've got to be kidding me! Obviously you didn't hit the report button on what I said because if referencing jock straps and your mother are racist comments then so be it but racism was the last thing in my childish comment that got me a timeout! I apologize for any comments I have said but saying I'm a racist is takin it too far. I love you sweetheart but that was really hurtful.

Anyway I hope Polk can keep it close and not come out flat like all their games this season because if they do it will be a long night in the foothills of Polk Co.

I actually know who coachj is and if you did you would know he's not a racist, got a little redneck in him but noway is he a racist, He's more like everyone else on these boards just trying to pass the time between games hoping his team will win or not be showed up if they lose. It's a talk board lighten up don't take it or yourself so seriously life's to short.

So Eagles Kicker #4 got a high ankle sprain, not good. Then SR RB Tim McClendon comes in as kicker( Everyone is like whats he doing out there as kicker with the 2 backup kickers watching). Then he boots like 5 kickoffs in the end zone a couple going out of the endzone. Kid is just so athleticly gifted, too bad this is his first year playing high school football.

Okay, enough drivel.

Some provacative questions.

Is there anything Polk can do to slow Signal's dual-threat offense?

Signal's defense continues to improve every week, but can they stop Polk's ground game?

In their two losses, Polk was held to <200 yards rushing. How many yards will they get against Signal?

Will Polk fumble? And ... how many times?

Why ain't there no good shine comes out of Polk County anymore?

Okay, enough drivel.

Some provacative questions.

Is there anything Polk can do to slow Signal's dual-threat offense?

Signal's defense continues to improve every week, but can they stop Polk's ground game?

In their two losses, Polk was held to <200 yards rushing. How many yards will they get against Signal?

Will Polk fumble? And ... how many times?

Why ain't there no good shine comes out of Polk County anymore?

My answers:

no

yes

180 or less

yes.....3 times

they are all on here getting offended instead of making shine. Go get some in Bledsoe County Troll!

Tuesday and still no discussion on the game. Let it go Yeehaw and Coach J, it should be a fun game to talk about and watch come Friday night. :popcorneater:

Meh, lost interest - people like that aren't worth bothering with - just wasted skin, so who cares what they think?

Besides, we will see what we see Friday night.

GO CATS!

:thumb:

This thread reminds me alot of the 2009 Polk @ South Pitt thread. According to the experts, no reason for Polk to even take the field. Signal will roll those high dollar helmets out and everyone will bow down...I drove by the field this evening and the scoreboard already had 14 points on the visitors side. Atleast the weather will be nice.