Grace Baptist Academy (3-3) @ Marion County (1-6)

Bill#49

Marion County Football

Thought I would save our friends from SP the trouble of creating the thread this week.

Can the Warriors win the last game of the season played at Bill Baxter Stadium? Only they know the answer to that million dollar question. Good luck boys!

Bill, im glad you made your own little website this week, I got tired of having to make you Marion people a website for your game. I garuntee you it will be hard for these Marion boys to beat these Grace boys. I dont know why Grider didnt play these Grace boys instead of those ones from Knoxville. That Beck man needs to give those boys some createne drinks and make them lift weights real hard this week so they will be real strong for the game Friday. You think im joking but im not.

Marion County Football

Thought I would save our friends from SP the trouble of creating the thread this week.

Can the Warriors win the last game of the season played at Bill Baxter Stadium? Only they know the answer to that million dollar question. Good luck boys!

With your help, maybe visiting "Bill Baxter Stadium" will soon strike fear in the hearts of other coaches again. You guys had some positives Friday night to build on so I look for a good game this week. I know there were several fumbles but that can be corrected when they get use to the new sophomore QB. That kid had a game... He may be the key Warriors have been looking for.

Edited by TheBlackPearl

Grace Baptist by 21+ and this may be the toughest of the Warriors remaining games.

CopperBasin may be a tough one too, for one reason their fans may not follow them. Things have gotten real quite at the breakfast meetings. Makes you wonder if changes are in the wind. Hope they can get it together so we can bash them. It's hard to kick someone when they are down...even for some of us Pirate fans.

CopperBasin may be a tough one too, for one reason their fans may not follow them. Things have gotten real quite at the breakfast meetings. Makes you wonder if changes are in the wind. Hope they can get it together so we can bash them. It's hard to kick someone when they are down...even for some of us Pirate fans.

That last game will be tough for the because it is in Copper Hill and they smell blood. I am sure there will be plenty of headlights shining into that Copper Bowl.

That last game will be tough for the because it is in Copper Hill and they smell blood. I am sure there will be plenty of headlights shining into that Copper Bowl.

The last time I was there for a game it was very, very cold and snowing....not as cold as the creekbank, but cold and as late in the season as Jasper will be there well...it could be tough in more ways than one...we'll be at BB that night and just hope not in another storm when we had to take shelter in the gym.

With your help, maybe visiting "Bill Baxter Stadium" will soon strike fear in the hearts of other coaches again. You guys had some positives Friday night to build on so I look for a good game this week. I know there were several fumbles but that can be corrected when they get use to the new sophomore QB. That kid had a game... He may be the key Warriors have been looking for.

Who was the sophomore QB ?

Guest Purplepastry

Grace - 49

Jasper 27

With all the injuries to South Pittsburg it is a wonder that they will be able to play this game. I have heard that both Marion County and Grace will be "taking a knee" for the game until the Pirates get healthy. On second thought that may be an ideal right there. If were just down the ball every play we can't fumble it.