Jerry "The King" Lawler

CougarPride

JCM, in Jackson TN, is hosting a wrestling event this Saturday October 8 at 7:30pm in JCM's gym. There will be 5 matches, with the main event featuring Jerry "The King" Lawler vs Micheal Cole's Bounty Hunter. Tickets are $8 for students and $10 for adults. Should be a great night of family fun! See you there! GO COUGARS!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old is Jerry now? 70? 80?

You would be better served to have a pumpkin pie eating contest.

In his 50's. The only reason I know was I stopped him one night in Hendersonville about 2 am speeding from a night wrestling in Memphis and I got a GOOD look at drivers license. Even got his autograph......well sort of. It was on the ticket I gave him! :roflol:

In his 50's. The only reason I know was I stopped him one night in Hendersonville about 2 am speeding from a night wrestling in Memphis and I got a GOOD look at drivers license. Even got his autograph......well sort of. It was on the ticket I gave him! :roflol:

sometime in 99 or 2000 he got mad at a cop and drove over his foot

was that you

Edited by mjuhb

sometime in 99 or 2000 he got mad at a cop and drove over his foot

was that you

Nope, I was the one that stopped him in 1979 or 1980. Also add to the fact he does NOT scare me. At the time I was 6'4" and was running about 250 of mostly muscle. He is NOT that big. :roflolk:

'If' he had tried to run over my foot he would have gotten arrested at the least or maybe shot. My Sargent in Hendersonville was murdered by a punk that ran a motorcycle up his chest doing over 100 mph. I was standing with him when it happened. Only thing that saved me was I was behind a car door. <_<

How old is Jerry now? 70? 80?

You would be better served to have a pumpkin pie eating contest.

-------------------------------------

Agreed..Lawler never has really wrestled so to speak..just a show of punchin like a boxer..maybe he'll pull the strap down to wow the fans... pumpkin pie sounds great to me

JCM, in Jackson TN, is hosting a wrestling event this Saturday October 8 at 7:30pm in JCM's gym. There will be 5 matches, with the main event featuring Jerry "The King" Lawler vs Micheal Cole's Bounty Hunter. Tickets are $8 for students and $10 for adults. Should be a great night of family fun! See you there! GO COUGARS!

Yea, I rekon he has alot of time on his hands now that he walked out on The Game monday night. Maybe he can bring some of them other fellers that walked out with him. Now that would be a good show. I remember...What??? What do you mean it ain't real??? :shock::blink::unsure: IT'S STILL REAL TO ME!!! In a minute mom I'm on the web. GOSH!

Yea, I rekon he has alot of time on his hands now that he walked out on The Game monday night. Maybe he can bring some of them other fellers that walked out with him. Now that would be a good show. I remember...What??? What do you mean it ain't real??? :shock::blink::unsure:IT'S STILL REAL TO ME!!! In a minute mom I'm on the web. GOSH!

This is hilarious. Worth your time if ya like RASSLIN' check it out.

:roflol:

Fellers eye hope you'uns gits a good turnout and all.....Butt thay's onlee one "king" in Tinnersee rasslin'...."Tha King ov Kingsport"..."Tha #1 Hillbilly"...Tha grait Ron Wright.... :thumb:

Ronnie Garvin is the king of Southwest Va. And East Tennessee. What are you thinking my man.