Riverdale - Blackman

warrior82dad

The reciever has nothing to do about the footing. Its the anticipation of the cut. The defender in open field who is yards of the reciever cannot react as fast to his cut. A running back is running at the players and has less margin for error and has to make quicker cuts....but I guess you wouldnt know that wihout ever playing,....and as for the balls, you do know they use as many as 15 balls during the course of a game keeping them dry in a dryer and rotating them out and they keep them covered with a towel until there ready for play...but again, i guess you wouldnt know that since you havent played before....

Your right...never played. Your argument still makes no sense. Keep at it.

Am I correct that Riverdale clinches a share of the district title with a win Thursday, along with no worse than the #2 seed from this district. That would be huge for the Warriors.

yes, if riverdale beats blackman and oakland beats smyrna- riverdale oakland game will be for district. if blackman beats riverdale they will probably win district and riverdale oakland will play for 2nd.

yes, if riverdale beats blackman and oakland beats smyrna- riverdale oakland game will be for district. if blackman beats riverdale they will probably win district and riverdale oakland will play for 2nd.

If Riverdale wins and Smyrna wins, then Riverdale wins the district. I didn't really realize we had gotten to that point yet. Season has flown by.

If its raining and wet thursday and you see the reciever catching the ball like there wide open youll know what im talking about....

Warrior82dad.....you might want to get your facts straight before you start bumping your gums. I guess you think you are the only one on here that has any knowledge about football. Get real... When one of those 15 wet balls slips through the hands of that wide open wide receiver....you will know what I am talking about.

Hopefully it is dry and no one gets hurt during the game.

The reciever has nothing to do about the footing. Its the anticipation of the cut. The defender in open field who is yards of the reciever cannot react as fast to his cut. A running back is running at the players and has less margin for error and has to make quicker cuts....but I guess you wouldnt know that wihout ever playing,....and as for the balls, you do know they use as many as 15 balls during the course of a game keeping them dry in a dryer and rotating them out and they keep them covered with a towel until there ready for play...but again, i guess you wouldnt know that since you havent played before....

As a former player, coach, and TSSAA official of football I'll assure you a wet field affects everyone who stands on it. As for your use of 15 ball in one game, that has NEVER happened. Most coaches have 2 or 3 balls (1 for kicking) approved for each game by the officials and those are the only balls that can be used in the game by rule.

But keep talking, I'm amused by your simple thought process. :popcorneater:

GO BLAZE!

Warrior82dad.....you might want to get your facts straight before you start bumping your gums. I guess you think you are the only one on here that has any knowledge about football. Get real... When one of those 15 wet balls slips through the hands of that wide open wide receiver....you will know what I am talking about.

Hopefully it is dry and no one gets hurt during the game.

OMG!!! Are all you Blackman people that far behind the times??? They have these new fangled things called tacky gloves that stick like fly paper even on a wet ball.....well maybe since Blackmans so far behind the times they wont have any.......just saying!!!

As a former player, coach, and TSSAA official of football I'll assure you a wet field affects everyone who stands on it. As for your use of 15 ball in one game, that has NEVER happened. Most coaches have 2 or 3 balls (1 for kicking) approved for each game by the officials and those are the only balls that can be used in the game by rule.

But keep talking, I'm amused by your simple thought process. :popcorneater:

GO BLAZE!

Wow, thats great, you just bring your 3 balls and we'll bring at least the dozen we have on the sidelines for every game...BTW....Ive know every TSSAA offical who has reffed in the county for the past 20 years....well, not the girls soccer ones.....maybe thats why I wouldnt know you???

well somethings never change...

riverdaleman is using his sarcasm (i.e. bobby bowden) to talk down his warriors...by the way...sarcasm is just anger in clown clothes :twisted:

warrior82dad...is telling all of us how much he knows...nothing new here for sure!

kreager...is picking riverdale...which he always does as a gift to blackman...cause he has drunk so much "shadorade" that he likes the blaze way better and this is his yearly gift to give blackman some bulletin board matherial :thumb:

riverdale...rumor has it that their lockeroom is full of "who can stop mathers?" material...and they think they can...blah...blah...blah <_<

and...blackman once again cannot beat the mighty warriors :roflol: (two out of the last 3...any memories there?)

PBD...just having some fun while looking forward to seeing the blaze do their thing on thursday...Mathers=235 yards...Blaze 35 Warriors 28

well somethings never change...

riverdaleman is using his sarcasm (i.e. bobby bowden) to talk down his warriors...by the way...sarcasm is just anger in clown clothes :twisted:

warrior82dad...is telling all of us how much he knows...nothing new here for sure!

kreager...is picking riverdale...which he always does as a gift to blackman...cause he has drunk so much "shadorade" that he likes the blaze way better and this is his yearly gift to give blackman some bulletin board matherial :thumb:

riverdale...rumor has it that their lockeroom is full of "who can stop mathers?" material...and they think they can...blah...blah...blah <_<

and...blackman once again cannot beat the mighty warriors :roflol: (two out of the last 3...any memories there?)

PBD...just having some fun while looking forward to seeing the blaze do their thing on thursday...Mathers=235 yards...Blaze 35 Warriors 28

Ill give you credit for two out of 3 which it should have been since Riverdale had two of there worse down years in 20 years, but if you think your playing that same team again its going to be a long night. Either way it wil be a dog fight and should be an outstanding game. Lets make all of Rutherford County proud and show our best on Thursday Night Lights!!!

Edited by warrior82dad

Ill give you credit for two out of 3 which it should have been since Riverdale had two of there worse down years in 20 years, but if you think your playing that same team again its going to be a long night. Either way it wil be a dog fight and should be an outstanding game. Lets make all of Rutherford County proud and show our best on Thursday Night Lights!!!

WOW...warrior182dad giving me some credit...beautiful...miracles still happen :flower:

but i'm not sure you were down those years...you went pretty far in the playoffs...those two years were not the year that you did not make the playoffs...check the records there bud!

i agree with dogfight and making RC proud!

and just an FYI: I DID PLAY FOOTBALL :thumb: