(2A) LEADING PASSER,RUSHER,RECIEVER

BDF36

Was wondering if any1 had any stats in these positions through week 6???

I kno so far through 6 games HAMPTONS (RB) WATERS has 1346 yards. I believe it may be a little more than that because thats from our press paper and its not the same as the books.. Not sure on all purpose yards or tds. All purpose would have to be pretty high for him id say...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was wondering if any1 had any stats in these positions through week 6???

I kno so far through 6 games HAMPTONS (RB) WATERS has 1346 yards. I believe it may be a little more than that because thats from our press paper and its not the same as the books.. Not sure on all purpose yards or tds. All purpose would have to be pretty high for him id say...

Opponents combined record....11-26. I'm not impressed.

Thats the reason for this topic is to try to find out wats out there stats wise. Im not sure if his is leading but its still a pretty top notch stats sheet, giving tjat were a game behind due to being off week 0. Either way stats dont make u the best but id lile to see wat other players have gotten.

Well....you'd be wrong.

I don't know how long Hampton has fielded a football team,but i'm sure its been a long time.The kid has broke several school records,thats impressive.But knowing the kid,I doubt he wants to read this junk on here, Not one to dance or act pretty when he does something good. He also has 10 other guys help pave the way and he knows it,I'm proud of the whole team.

I don't know how long Hampton has fielded a football team,but i'm sure its been a long time.The kid has broke several school records,thats impressive.But knowing the kid,I doubt he wants to read this junk on here, Not one to dance or act pretty when he does something good. He also has 10 other guys help pave the way and he knows it,I'm proud of the whole team.

The kid (Waters) is a "class act"

Few kids bust their butt as he does and still give their teammates credit!

Over 1300 yds after 6 games?! Thats impressive, dont care who you've played.

Slim?, Hey Slim?! You all gotta come up with a new complaint. That one has been worn OUT! And Hampton doesn't set out to impress you, your mini-me 'ask_me', nor any other :thumb: