TSSAA strips Signal Mountain of its six wins

signalfire

That was fast:

The Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association has notified Signal Mountain High School that its football program is guilty of playing an ineligible player and must vacate all six wins this season.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/oct/07/tssaa-strips-signal-mountain-its-six-wins/

Busted! How do the Signal Mountain faithful justify this one? Like I have said before, " loose cannon" is running this ship. Bet somebody from Howard, Brainard, Tyner or East Ridge is having the last laugh.

No one should be surprised! Lack of institutional control here is very evident. Look to the principal, athletic director and the head coach and please no excuses this time around.

Edited by Old Warhorse

I see Stephin Hargis is at it again, using his power to go after anyone who beat the heck out of his beloved South Pitts.This is the same person who called the TSSAA on Temple, after Temple beat the snot out of them. I say Fire Him.The paper is suppose to speak the truth and not try to hurt these kids. Good job Stephon people will figure you out.

I see Stephin Hargis is at it again, using his power to go after anyone who beat the heck out of his beloved South Pitts.This is the same person who called the TSSAA on Temple, after Temple beat the snot out of them. I say Fire Him.The paper is suppose to speak the truth and not try to hurt these kids. Good job Stephon people will figure you out.

What rules did Stephen Hargis break? Maybe I'm missing something. It sounds like the paper ran a story that had some truth to it.

Temple got caught with ringers and no institutional control over the program. Grace Christian got caught as well. However, you are an idiot because there are at least 2 TV stations and other media covering it and he was actually very vanilla compared to the details revealed by the other media outlets. SP never gained a flipping thing by this and in fact would rather have seen SM make the 4a playoffs. Lastly, this may actually hurt SP's playoff ranking because opponents win totals are part of the formula.

Temple got caught with ringers and no institutional control over the program. Grace Christian got caught as well. However, you are an idiot because there are at least 2 TV stations and other media covering it and he was actually very vanilla compared to the details revealed by the other media outlets. SP never gained a flipping thing by this and in fact would rather have seen SM make the 4a playoffs. Lastly, this may actually hurt SP's playoff ranking because opponents win totals are part of the formula.

You do not know your fact, Temple got caught with letting a 9th grader take snaps after Temple was ahead by 30 or more and taking a knee at the end of a game and his Father was a coach ,but he was behind on his Tuition , that is why Temple got in trouble .However I am not saying SM did nothing wrong what I am saying it was spearheaded by Hargis by calling the TSSAA just befriend Ronnie Carter he will tell you that why Temple punishment wasn't that bad because Carter knew what Hargis was doing , Hopefully Childress will figure out that also. I just hate it for the kids not just SM but also SP that we can not leave this crap on the field and let our talent speak for itself .

You do not know your fact, Temple got caught with letting a 9th grader take snaps after Temple was ahead by 30 or more and taking a knee at the end of a game and his Father was a coach ,but he was behind on his Tuition , that is why Temple got in trouble .However I am not saying SM did nothing wrong what I am saying it was spearheaded by Hargis by calling the TSSAA just befriend Ronnie Carter he will tell you that why Temple punishment wasn't that bad because Carter knew what Hargis was doing , Hopefully Childress will figure out that also. I just hate it for the kids not just SM but also SP that we can not leave this crap on the field and let our talent speak for itself .

Typical response from a Signal Mountain supporter. It is someone elses fault. You guys can't even tell what is right and what is wrong anymore. You can surely believe that there are enough people in Hamilton County that have an axe to grind with Signal Mountain. Take your pick! Blaming Hargis is just an excuse. Put the blame where it lies.....Principal, Athletic Director and last but not least Bill Price. Hold them accountable-plain and simple.

Typical response from a Signal Mountain supporter. It is someone elses fault. You guys can't even tell what is right and what is wrong anymore. You can surely believe that there are enough people in Hamilton County that have an axe to grind with Signal Mountain. Take your pick! Blaming Hargis is just an excuse. Put the blame where it lies.....Principal, Athletic Director and last but not least Bill Price. Hold them accountable-plain and simple.

:thumb::popcorneater: