South Pitt @ Boyd Buc

reaction

He may be straight away speed but a Chubb he is not! He gets a good bit of press and is a great kid but he will have trouble come Friday and I will leave it at that

Traintracks, did Grider give you any film to study for these Boyd boys? How fast does this Reed boy look on film? How fast can he run the 50 yard dash in? I garuntee you our boys better wear their ankle weights this week so that Reed boy want out run us. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

He may be straight away speed but a Chubb he is not! He gets a good bit of press and is a great kid but he will have trouble come Friday and I will leave it at that

Chase does get all the press. And he is a better back than what you saw at ER. But no one is saying anything about John Hale, who did not play at ER, im not even sure if he played at Howard either. You guys had a pretty good Hale last year. He aint no slouch, ill leave it at that....

Roy let me ask you a question. What does SP line look like this year. Last year they had several big boys that could knock a big hole in the defense. What do they have this year

Let me give you a little synopsis on our blockers. We got that big boy #73. He is a over 315lbs and is real strong. He is not listed in my Murphy Fair book, but Murphy listed him on a memo he sent me. Our other real big boy is #77. He is a real big boy that Grider finally started playing. He can nock a hole. That Branham boy and that Blevins boy can also nock a hole. They did not do a good job in the second half against Franklin because we only scored 8 points. If we can only score 8 points againt these Boyd boys, we will get beat. You think im joking but im not.

Chase does get all the press. And he is a better back than what you saw at ER. But no one is saying anything about John Hale, who did not play at ER, im not even sure if he played at Howard either. You guys had a pretty good Hale last year. He aint no slouch, ill leave it at that....

Reaction, let me ask you a question. Is this John Hale boy kind to that Hale boy that Grider has and that Hale boy that was our runner last year?

Yeah but Boyd is soft and slow, and have played a muffin schedule.... According to reaction and buc55.

Well, apparently TC has had a pretty good muffing schedule because the are ranked way down the list. They have to beat Watertown to stay in the hunt for a bye. :roflol: They are lucky Grace is ineligible or they would be sitting at 9th in the playoff ratings. That is a funny position for TC. :roflol:

Edited by rlh

Donavan Stewart's Week 8 Power Poll

Class 3A was the shake-up classification this week in the Power Poll.

On the heels of No. 1 Milan getting beat by Class 1A power Huntingdon, Smith County who had the week off assumes the No. 1 ranking.

Other No. 1 are: South Pittsburg (1A), Boyd Buchanan (2A), Smith County (3a), Lexington (4A), Columbia (5A), Maryville (6A), Knoxville Webb (Division II-A) and Brentwood Academy (Division II-AA).

Edited by TheBlackPearl