South Pitt @ Boyd Buc

reaction

Boyd doesn't get their players from the wrong side of the tracks like that coaching man at uFCS does. :roflol:

Your joking. The last time I went to Boyd, their was a bunch of durn cars over their and they all had different license plates. I think their was a license plate for about every state this side of the Mississippi River. :roflol: You think im joking but im not.

SP gonna open your eyes FRYDAY. You'll see all the softness i been talking about. You need to stick with the sewing...and fixin sammichs. hungry.gif

Friday does not have anything to do with playoff time. SP has our respect. TC fans are worried about how long y'all will last in the playoffs

Friday does not have anything to do with playoff time. SP has our respect. TC fans are worried about how long y'all will last in the playoffs

We already got a spot reserved in the trophy case. Its like a machine...just plug players in and out pops a gold football. Ya'll recruit and have only won 1 in 23 yrs. roflol.gif

Don't forget, we won 2 of last 3 gold balls...and probably would have been 3 in a row

if them Sissy Mtn cheaters hadn't stole one from us. roflol.gif

Edited by slimshady

Has a lot to do with playoffs. A loss may cost you homefield in the playoffs. And if a few of ya'lls guys gets banged up...could have a great deal to do with playoff time. popcorneater.gif

Has a lot to do with playoffs. A loss may cost you homefield in the playoffs. And if a few of ya'lls guys gets banged up...could have a great deal to do with playoff time. popcorneater.gif

What are you trying to say? Boyd is trying to catch up with you guys in the loss column? :roflol:

I garuntee you that Dooley man did not have enough pass defenders in that game last night. That was an awful game to watch. Im sure if you had plenty of vegas bombs, it made it a little better to watch. I garuntee you if you watch this weeks game, you better drink a keg before the game. Those LSU boys will nock a hole in that Tennessee line. You think im joking but im not. Let me ask you a question Traintracks. Did you happen to go to that game in Knoxville last night? I was thinking about going to a game. Will they let you bring fudge rounds and hot cocoa in that Dooley mans stadium?

I'm pretty sure I already stated I watched it in a Bar Roy...Those fudge rounds are making ur reading skills degenerate...I'm sure if TrainTracks can sneak in whiskey u can sneak in ur hot cocoa just avoid the student gates....If u get caught though they will make u pour out ur cocoa and take ur fudge rounds from u! You think I'm joking but I'm not!

We respect Boyd............ but I only have to think back to their coach insisting on playing the game in horrid conditions under a tornado watch... while our starting QB was being given fluids for the flu. We were herded twice into buildings to escape lightning and then had to start a countdown after every lightning strike. Even thru all that it took a last minute score, by them to win it.

You will be exposed this week and any late scores will only be necessary to keep you from being shut out.