South Pitt @ Boyd Buc

reaction

I thought Terrel looked good at qb. He made some mistakes but made up for it with his great athletic ability. Pretty good outing. Felt sorry for him on that 2 point conversion he didn't have a chance with the def end charging in and his guy missed the block. Sloan Allison for the bucs was out there with him. So you had a buc and a pirate almost upsetting the number 1 team

I thought Terrel looked good at qb. He made some mistakes but made up for it with his great athletic ability. Pretty good outing. Felt sorry for him on that 2 point conversion he didn't have a chance with the def end charging in and his guy missed the block. Sloan Allison for the bucs was out there with him. So you had a buc and a pirate almost upsetting the number 1 team

Tough l for the Mocs. They habe been in some tight games. T Rob just needs to play. He can be a good one there.

Ok...It's Time for Splittin Wigs And Snappin Necks! Go Boyd Bucannanhosers! And My Very Favorite The South Pitt Piratehosers! :roflolk:

Shouldn't you be getting ready for your little rebel invasion of Huntingdon? Rumor has it they are planning a party for you guys.