Macon @ White House

geo1126

White House has hit a tough stretch in their schedule and they haven't responded well. This is a HUGE game for both teams. White House can't afford to lose after losing three straight and a trip to Smith County looming. This is a district game that BDP definitely needs and one that should be a great one. Looking forward to hearing from both team's fans...

Macon had a tough loss against Dekalb County. White House shouldn't have any problem moving the ball on Macon and I expect Macon to be able to move the ball on White House. If WH can play some defense and keep MC's offense from running wild then WH should come out with a win because Macon's weakness all year has been their defense and that they allow a lot of points. Regaurdless though this should be a great game...I'll go White House by 10...

The playoffs are on the line for the Devils. Didn't think I'd be saying that at this time, this year. It just seems to me that we are missing some leadership. Somebody needs to step up and take the team on their shoulders. We need impact and consistency from everyone. The Devils will finally be back home after this difficult road stretch and I think they will finally rebound from this mid-season slump. In spite of the 3 straight losses, things are looking up for the Devils. We should have a couple of key, starting linemen back, personnel issues seem to have settled down with rotations set, and I think adjustments made under a new OC are starting to work out. Some new plays and formations were called Friday and just gives us more variety at our disposal. Cutting down on mistakes and penalties will help but we can't do anything about the refereeing and clock operating, all of which have really hurt the Devils. I predict the Devils will come out on top against Macon, your point guess is as good as mine. Hahaha.

P.S. T. McEwen explodes in this game, it's time!

The playoffs are on the line for the Devils. Didn't think I'd be saying that at this time, this year. It just seems to me that we are missing some leadership. Somebody needs to step up and take the team on their shoulders. We need impact and consistency from everyone. The Devils will finally be back home after this difficult road stretch and I think they will finally rebound from this mid-season slump. In spite of the 3 straight losses, things are looking up for the Devils. We should have a couple of key, starting linemen back, personnel issues seem to have settled down with rotations set, and I think adjustments made under a new OC are starting to work out. Some new plays and formations were called Friday and just gives us more variety at our disposal. Cutting down on mistakes and penalties will help but we can't do anything about the refereeing and clock operating, all of which have really hurt the Devils. I predict the Devils will come out on top against Macon, your point guess is as good as mine. Hahaha.

P.S. T. McEwen explodes in this game, it's time!

Certainly agree with everything you have said. My only fear is that White House has put it on the line the last three weeks and have come up 0-3. Can this team regroup and respond this week against Macon? I don't like the fact that all Sumner County schools are on Fall Break so BDP must adjust to practice and a game without having to attend school. Say and believe what you want but as a former high school athlete, it is an adjustment to play a game on a day that there was no school...it messes up your normal routine. I like the Devils in this matchup because I believe that the coaches will these young men ready for the challenge ahead. I look back to last season when everyone was praising Macon and WH went to Macon with a worse record and took care of business, with ease. BDP, Blue Devil Pride!!

Certainly agree with everything you have said. My only fear is that White House has put it on the line the last three weeks and have come up 0-3. Can this team regroup and respond this week against Macon? I don't like the fact that all Sumner County schools are on Fall Break so BDP must adjust to practice and a game without having to attend school. Say and believe what you want but as a former high school athlete, it is an adjustment to play a game on a day that there was no school...it messes up your normal routine. I like the Devils in this matchup because I believe that the coaches will these young men ready for the challenge ahead. I look back to last season when everyone was praising Macon and WH went to Macon with a worse record and took care of business, with ease. BDP, Blue Devil Pride!!

It is totally gut check time for the Devils. I hope the routine change doesn't impact them too much and allows us an opportunity to correct and work on some of things that we need to. I hope the fans come out and support these boys in spite of the recent losses as this is a game is a must win for the Devils. All indications are that this will be a pinball scoring game as both appear to be fairly suspect on defense. One bright spot is that Grant Wicker has been a true warrior so far. I wish the coaches would rotate a RB in after he has one of his long runs so that he can get a blow on the sideline for a play or two. That's just my ruminations on the team, however, I am not a coach and support them fully. BDP!

Macon had a tough loss against Dekalb County. White House shouldn't have any problem moving the ball on Macon and I expect Macon to be able to move the ball on White House. If WH can play some defense and keep MC's offense from running wild then WH should come out with a win because Macon's weakness all year has been their defense and that they allow a lot of points. Regaurdless though this should be a great game...I'll go White House by 10...

I agree 71 - should be a good game. Both teams similar in all aspects of the game. Would be a good game to watch.