Macon @ White House

geo1126

He may be right Swanny. Ever been to WHITE HOUSE? If anybody ought to reconize a "redneck" it would be somebody from White House . Anynody that's around that many everyday surely knows one when he sees them. Best as I could tell, White House is just a SOUPED UP WESTMORELAND.

Man Tmite- talk about stirring the pot! :roflol:

:popcorneater: It is time for Mr. Maconrulz to make his presence upon you at this time. I understand you have awaited patiently, but the time is now to speak upon the upcoming Macon vs Whitehouse game. I agree wil jlr about the score prediction. The wise Maconrulz says the score will be 25-21 Macon. This game will depend on turnovers and which defense shows up to play. If the defense lays down this could get ugly by the end of the third quarter. I'm looking forward to a good game and injury free among the players. Have a safe trip everyone :thumb:

I just wanted to :roflol: at the RBS poster who said they could move the ball on Macon with no problem. :roflol: Perhaps you been dipping into the Apple pie drink way to early in the week, sir.

:popcorneater: It is time for Mr. Maconrulz to make his presence upon you at this time. I understand you have awaited patiently, but the time is now to speak upon the upcoming Macon vs Whitehouse game. I agree wil jlr about the score prediction. The wise Maconrulz says the score will be 25-21 Macon. This game will depend on turnovers and which defense shows up to play. If the defense lays down this could get ugly by the end of the third quarter. I'm looking forward to a good game and injury free among the players. Have a safe trip everyone :thumb:

I just wanted to :roflol: at the RBS poster who said they could move the ball on Macon with no problem. :roflol: Perhaps you been dipping into the Apple pie drink way to early in the week, sir.

Macon held Jo Byrns to 7, Sycamore to 14, and Greenbrier to 13. That's an average to 11 points per game allowed in those 3 wins. I'd doubt that RBS is anywhere near the caliber of any of those 3 teams.

He may be right Swanny. Ever been to WHITE HOUSE? If anybody ought to reconize a "redneck" it would be somebody from White House . Anynody that's around that many everyday surely knows one when he sees them. Best as I could tell, White House is just a SOUPED UP WESTMORELAND.

:lol:

Macon held Jo Byrns to 7, Sycamore to 14, and Greenbrier to 13. That's an average to 11 points per game allowed in those 3 wins. I'd doubt that RBS is anywhere near the caliber of any of those 3 teams.

Howdy - Macon is a team that you can't really tell what they will do. I would hate to be a gambler and have to bet on their games - I'd be scared to death. This is a team that you REALLY don't know which team will show up. If you notice the MC posters usually use the word "if" many times. They, like us, don't know which defense will show up.

The difference between Sycamore, Greenbrier, and Jo Byrns is that none of those teams are "good" on offense. TC, Goodpasture, Smith County, and Dekalb County are all good teams and all put up 30+ points against Macon County. Macon doesn't have to keep White Houe from scoring, fact is I don't think Macon can keep a good team from scoring over 20. I expect White House to move the ball and score, I believe most will agree with me. I don't think Macon County has to play "good" defense against White House, you don't necessarily have too. What I do think though is that Macon County needs to create turnovers whether it be on defense or special teams. I think this game will come down to turnovers and if Macon can win the turnover battle and keep White House from going over that 30 point mark then I think Macon wins this game.

This season MC has played in 3 of the best high school football games I've seen in a long time. From a football fan perspective Goodpasture, Sycamore, and DeKalb were fun games to watch and all had exciting finishes. From a Tiger fan perspective we've lost 2 of those 3 and now our backs are against the wall. The Blue Devils are in a similar position which should make for another great football game. Everybody in Lafayette knows far too well what White House brings to the field (Pride, Tradition, Coaching, and Toughness). But the question in my mind is "What is MC gonna bring?" "IF" the Tigers can match WH"s physical efforts we will get the win. "IF" not it will be another typical White House beat-down on MC. Go Tigers!!!

hmmm you must not of been to white house in a while. there's really only a couple rednecks and i say they're no where near a westmoreland. Don't hate on us because smith county still doesn't have television yet or any other modern appliances for that matter. you my friend are the redneck.

hmmm you must not of been to white house in a while. there's really only a couple rednecks and i say they're no where near a westmoreland. Don't hate on us because smith county still doesn't have television yet or any other modern appliances for that matter. you my friend are the redneck.

you obviously weren't a fan of the ralph emery show... heeeeeeeeey!!!!:roflolk:

Edited by snoball5278