Henry County vs. Dickson County

RedSwarm10

Thanks Prez for getting us back on topic. I am thrilled to be discussing the Barrel for two weeks!!! This is a huge rivalry game for both teams. We saw some Dickson fans at a restaurant and enjoyed a little friendly banter. Anything can happen in a game like this, but I am confident in our Patriots. Ready for this one to get here!!!

Go Big RED!!!

The Jackets are open this week and may make the trip to the lake again. Good luck to both sides. Hope to see you Friday

Dickson County defeated Clarksville tonight 52-45, turning next week's "Battle of the Barrel" into "Battle of the District". Where's the defense in this district? Seems like every game that doesn't involve us is a shootout.

On a side note, Patriot Freshmen defeated the Milan Bulldog Freshmen last night by a score of 54-38, giving them a finishing record of a perfect 7-0.

That's because every team besides us in this district *****! This game will be a running clock the whole second half. Hope to see a good game in the playoffs if not see you guys in Cookeville!!

Gotta love it. Go Big Red!

HC will choke in the playoffs they always do.I been watching them for years get almost there and can't get to the next level. Never been behind all year do not know how they will react.

I see your point and believe it is somewhat valid but I do not think it will apply this year. If they lose it will be to a very good Gallatin team; if they win that game, they will the the state championship IMO.....

I am starting to think you are not connected to HC at all and created an account just so you can troll.....

Yes Iam I played on the 1973 team at right guard with carl person david denton rick krisky joe pillow just look up the team pic. No i just know the histoy of the school and how close we have been in the pass. We had the same thing going on last year running over everyone the get in the playoff then lost.

Yes Iam I played on the 1973 team at right guard with carl person david denton rick krisky joe pillow just look up the team pic. No i just know the histoy of the school and how close we have been in the pass. We had the same thing going on last year running over everyone the get in the playoff then lost.

no,no,no,no brother, i have been attended Henry Co. games for the last 10yrs. this is the best overall team i have seen play. D-line, O-line, secondary, linebackers, receivers, QB, and running backs. there is not a weak spot nowhere and they don't have to depend on 1 or 2 people.

I agree with you Kevin38...I too went to Henry County High and graduated in the early 90's. We Henry County graduates spell much better than "pats73"...or he has been living in Columbia too long one! Secondly...he's not a very good historian of Patriot football either. HC did NOT run over everyone last year. The Patriots had extremely close contests against Clarksville High and Clarksville Northeast last year and was even beaten in their first game at Liberty Tech. No actual "former HC player" would wish for or suggest such things to happen to their alma mater!...EVER! He must be a troll!

CLASS 5

/ Rec / Pts / Prv /

1. Henry County (12) / 8-0 / 188 / 2 /

2. Powell (7) / 9-0 / 173 / 3 /

3. Columbia (1) / 7-1 / 154 / 1 /

4. Dyer County / 7-1 / 129 / 4 /

5. Gallatin / 7-1 / 113 / 5 /

6. Morristown West / 7-1 / 110 / 6 /

7. Memphis East / 7-1 / 78 / 7 /

8. Knoxville West / 6-2 / 56 / 8 /

9. Tullahoma / 6-2 / 49 / 9 /

10. Ridgeway / 5-3 / 9 / NR /

Others receiving 12 or more points: None

thanking and ur welcome...im sure it was entirely based upon my posts that HC is now #1 in 5AAA ball...congrats...good luck in the postseason

I have been watching them for 38 years and they have never won a state championship.By the way you need to look up the history you self go to www hfdatabase.com look under henry county it will give you all the games that have been played in the schools history

Now we know where you are getting your information! If you really knew anything about the school history, you would know that those of us who really keep up with the team get that data each and every year. I am with Prez on this one, you aren't a true alum. You wouldn't be trashing HC on a message board. Get a life. I know each of the people you spoke about in another post, they are all true Patriots and know where their allegiance lies.

Looking forward to a great rivalry game come Friday night. Going to be an awesome night for some football!!!

Go Big RED!!!