Tenn.High at Dobyns-Bennett

dbFAN91

Another walk in the park for the Indians thru the Big 1 and Little 7.....As the old Television show "The Guns of Will Sonnett" used to say "No brag, Just fact."

Big 1 and little 7? . . . Hmm . . . Ok, we'll see . . . Shouldn't have any problem with The Hill then, huh? Ok . . .

Edited by The Hill

I guess Cap1 is going to stay off this thread because he knows better than to run off at the mouth after losing to Virginia freakin High. So,lets get some predictions on the score. I will say that DB is going to continue to rack up the big points and the defense will continue to shut teams down. I will predict a score of DB 42 Tenn High 7 with the Tenn High points all coming on the reserves late in the game. Let's here some other predictions. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree . . .

I know this has nothing to do with this topic, but I'm not sure what post Hill will check. Just wanted to pass this along.

This isn't really a reply to your post, but a question for you. Do you know the players personally? If you do I would like you to pass on a message. I don't know if it matters to anyone else, but it means the world to me. My 3 year old came to his first game on friday night. He has told us the last four weeks he wants to go, but always changes his mind at the last minute. Somehow playing with Thomas trains seemed more important than football. haha. Anyway, point being, he came with us to the Hill\Boone game friday night. As we were watching the teams warmup at the fence, my son is convinced #4 for the Toppers waved at him. I didn't see it and don't know for sure that he did. All I know is my son is convinced he did. He has not stopped talking about #4 all weekend. I do know that #4 was recieving punts by the fence where we were. He has told everyone #4 waved at him and scored 2 points (TD's). I think he actually scored 3 TD's, but my son left halfway into the 2nd quarter and only saw two of them cuz he couldn't hold his eyes open any longer. I would just like to thank Boone fans for the great atmosphere and the Topper player for making my son a huge football fan. He can't wait til friday to go watch the Toppers vs. the Gators. That's the game he says he wants to go to this friday night. So thanks much from this here football fan.

• Upvote 1

I guess Cap1 is going to stay off this thread because he knows better than to run off at the mouth after losing to Virginia freakin High. So,lets get some predictions on the score. I will say that DB is going to continue to rack up the big points and the defense will continue to shut teams down. I will predict a score of DB 42 Tenn High 7 with the Tenn High points all coming on the reserves late in the game. Let's here some other predictions. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!

How bout this prediction. I predict that you were more than likely a cheerleader verses and actual competitive athlete when you were in high school. It's just something about your cheesy posts that give it away. 8-)

Another walk in the park for the Indians thru the Big 1 and Little 7.....As the old Television show "The Guns of Will Sonnett" used to say "No brag, Just fact."

Go ahead and beat your chests for now because we all know you only have about four more weeks to do so before... well... you know. Same story EVERY year... except a couple of years ago when the Tribe got rolled 42 to 0 in the first round of the playoffs and had the LOSER 5-6 regular season. If I'm not mistaken (and correct me if I'm wrong)that was the same year Tennessee High won the first ever Big 8 Conference Title. :roflolk: