Tenn.High at Dobyns-Bennett

dbFAN91

Cap1.....Do they teach math at your high school??? How can a school have a 5-6 regular season when the omnipotent TSSAA only allows 10 games in the regular season???? Get your facts straight man and then come to battle the Mighty Tribe

I'm pretty sure they do... although I couldn't tell you for sure since I've been out of high school for 25 years. You're right though... my bad. I meant to say you had a LOSER 5-6 SEASON.

Edited by Cap1

So let me get this right dbbandwagonforlife... your 6A team plays in an eight team conference with six 5A teams and you somehow think that's something to brag about.

I read his post 25 times, read it backwards and upside down. Can't see where he's bragging. It might help your argument if your team could beat some of the better 5A teams in the conference though.

Try to keep focused on the two teams playing. Its Tennessee High and Dobyns Bennett. This is not a three way match dufus. This is Sullivan Co. not Blount Co. And also don't try to compair Tennessee High and Dobyns Bennett's playoff chances. We don't get knocked out by a local team.

I hate to break this to you but Blount Co is local for 6A. If you were to play a 6A conference today, Maryville would be in it. Scary thought aint it.

So let me get this right dbbandwagonforlife... your 6A team plays in an eight team conference with six 5A teams and you somehow think that's something to brag about.

I will tell you what is something not to brag about and that's losing to Virginia Freakin High!!!!!!!!!!! Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to break this to you but Blount Co is local for 6A. If you were to play a 6A conference today, Maryville would be in it. Scary thought aint it.

Oh how i wish this conference did exist. I would welcome an annual loss for a couple years to make the Tribe a legitimate State contender verses beating up on the 5a local schools. So, scary? No. Better? Yes. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess the question flew right over your head. "What about your team and DB this year?"

I'm an alumni of THS but in real life I'm a grown @ss man and I have a place for high school sports but it's not high on the pole at this point in my life. My team... my team is the Cowboys if you really want to know. I know this high school football thing is obviously the high point in your life but you really need to let it go and get a girlfriend or something so you can someday maybe enjoy seeing your own kids or grandkids play high school sports. I can tell by how much time you dedicate to this that you must be a lonly man who lives to talgate at DB home games. To be honest with you and to put things in to prospective for you... my kids have graduated and gone on, so I could care less than a hill of beans whether THS wins of losses. Some of YOU need to get a life and stop gauging your success in life on who wins or loses on Friday night. It's cool to hear the parents on here get fired up and even some of the RESENT graduates... but the rest of you scare me the way you get so emotional about a school you haven't attended in over two, three, or even four decades. Me... I just love to talk doo doo. :roflolk: To answer the rephrased question what do I think about THS against DB this year... I think that #6 and #8 are the only thing that separates DB from the rest of the pack and how #8 performs for the Vikings will dictate whether this is a game or a massacre. :thumb:

I'm an alumni of THS but in real life I'm a grown @ss man and I have a place for high school sports but it's not high on the pole at this point in my life. My team... my team is the Cowboys if you really want to know. I know this high school football thing is obviously the high point in your life but you really need to let it go and get a girlfriend or something so you can someday maybe enjoy seeing your own kids or grandkids play high school sports. I can tell by how much time you dedicate to this that you must be a lonly man who lives to talgate at DB home games. To be honest with you and to put things in to prospective for you... my kids have graduated and gone on, so I could care less than a hill of beans whether THS wins of losses. Some of YOU need to get a life and stop gauging your success in life on who wins or loses on Friday night. It's cool to hear the parents on here get fired up and even some of the RESENT graduates... but the rest of you scare me the way you get so emotional about a school you haven't attended in over two, three, or even four decades. Me... I just love to talk doo doo. :roflolk: To answer the rephrased question what do I think about THS against DB this year... I think that #6 and #8 are the only thing that separates DB from the rest of the pack and how #8 performs for the Vikings will dictate whether this is a game or a massacre. :thumb:

This nut has a hard shell........But I think I finally cracked it. :)