Tenn.High at Dobyns-Bennett

dbFAN91

DB had 13 flags for 115 yards. Played two quarters of football and stood around for two quarters and still won 46-10. What in the world is wrong with football up here? Theses schools need to put out some money and hire some real coaches. No wonder DB goes into shock every year in the playoffs. You couldn't put every team up here together and beat Maryville.

What an ugly game :bored: Sloppy play and bad refs.

I liked the refs.I could stand to lose a lot of weight but two of those refs inspired me to go ahead and eat a hamburger at pals after the game.When we got the unsportsmanlike after a TD and the ref had to make the signal an extra time,I couldn't help but say,we seen it "fat @ss" the first time.

DB had 13 flags for 115 yards. Played two quarters of football and stood around for two quarters and still won 46-10. What in the world is wrong with football up here? Theses schools need to put out some money and hire some real coaches. No wonder DB goes into shock every year in the playoffs. You couldn't put every team up here together and beat Maryville.

Actually DB could of won this game without even putting the offense on the field.

It was so quiet for the most part. Like we were at a tennis match.

You gave us a couple of things to work on.Our kickoff team has a lot of work on staying in lanes and wrapping up. A lot of people were complaining about coach not getting the backups in and I said he has to get them ready for what we will see in a couple of weeks.Taking chances on injuries was something we had to do with the best matchup left before SH.A much closer game at the half then I expected

Edited by BatmanDB

You gave us a couple of things to work on.Our kickoff team has a lot of work on staying in lanes and wrapping up. A lot of people were complaining about coach not getting the backups in and I said he has to get them ready for what we will see in a couple of weeks.Taking chances on injuries was something we had to do with the best matchup left before SH.A much closer game at the half then I expected

Gotta take care of those penalties as well, that will get you beat against a good team. Hope to see the Indians play at least two more times this season.

Gotta take care of those penalties as well, that will get you beat against a good team. Hope to see the Indians play at least two more times this season.

Penalties have been huge in some of DB's playoff exits.I can't see us getting 140 or whatever it was in penalty yards tonight against Sevier county or Maryville in the playoffs and winning.