Unaka at Hampton

pujo

Well its time for the boys in blue to go back to work and get better. Its all about improveing and getting better each week.Don't think about the opponent,just be the best you can be.I've been pleasantly surprised at how this team starts every game with their heads on straight. You don't want to trade punches,just knock um out in the 1st round.Focus and practice hard,we,ve still got areas to improve on.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its time for the boys in blue to go back to work and get better. Its all about improveing and getting better each week.Don't think about the opponent,just be the best you can be.I've been pleasantly surprised at how this team starts every game with their heads on straight. You don't want to trade punches,just knock um out in the 1st round.Focus and practice hard,we,ve still got areas to improve on.

I kinda feel sorry for the Creekers. They play #1 Boyd then follow that up with #4 Hampton. Could be the worse 2 weeks for Creeker football in their history. That's saying a lot looking at their football history!!

I kinda feel sorry for the Creekers. They play #1 Boyd then follow that up with #4 Hampton. Could be the worse 2 weeks for Creeker football in their history. That's saying a lot looking at their football history!!

Yeah I'd say the Creekers are up against it,but the Bulldogs just have to play Bulldog football and prepare for the playoffs. This team is getting better every week and they have a great chance of a DEEP run. The only opponent they need to worry about is themselves, strive to be a better football team every single week. The road gets steep.

CC and Pujo, I hope the coaches have luck getting good practices out of the DOGS this week....They played a heck of a game against a talented SE team...Dont know where their heads will be preparing for this one tho. I hate for Waters and Atkins to miss out on gained yards, but this week they may get a needed rest! We'll be praying for a injury-free game :thumb:

CC and Pujo, I hope the coaches have luck getting good practices out of the DOGS this week....They played a heck of a game against a talented SE team...Dont know where their heads will be preparing for this one tho. I hate for Waters and Atkins to miss out on gained yards, but this week they may get a needed rest! We'll be praying for a injury-free game :thumb:

I believe the kids will show up for work this week,they should be feeling good about themselves, but bigger things are in store,just gotta stay focused and keep improving.

I love seeing these kids get big yards and putting up big numbers,but I've never known Mike to worry about individual stats, just out to beat the other team. The thing I like about this bunch is,we don't have an once of selfishness,they all know its about all 11 doing their jobs. Very proud of this bunch.

i believe the dogs will be well prepared for this one coming up..i remember going to the creek last year and i know the creekers aren't the same team as last year, but hampton went into that game favored and had to play catch up the whole game and barely squeeked out with the win..this being senior night we will be ready to take care of business.

i believe the dogs will be well prepared for this one coming up..i remember going to the creek last year and i know the creekers aren't the same team as last year, but hampton went into that game favored and had to play catch up the whole game and barely squeeked out with the win..this being senior night we will be ready to take care of business.

Not by far! UHS had a talented team last year! Im sure the DOGS will be ready for this one...Would still hope for a good resting period for the backs, these boys gotta lot of football left :thumb:

Not by far! UHS had a talented team last year! Im sure the DOGS will be ready for this one...Would still hope for a good resting period for the backs, these boys gotta lot of football left :thumb:

The thing about it is,we could run some other kids and still be quite successful.Might not be as explosive,but quite effective,none the less. Beef ,Trussler,Eddie,Chambers and Ingle.Were pretty blessed.

I believe the kids will show up for work this week,they should be feeling good about themselves, but bigger things are in store,just gotta stay focused and keep improving.

I love seeing these kids get big yards and putting up big numbers,but I've never known Mike to worry about individual stats, just out to beat the other team. The thing I like about this bunch is,we don't have an once of selfishness,they all know its about all 11 doing their jobs. Very proud of this bunch.

Hung out on the fence Friday night and heard some real good things out of the kids. Don't believe a one of them has a selfish bone in their body. I thought ol' Lunce was gonna pull something after that first TD to Olivera. He was jumping, high-fiving...... Pujo, remind him he's not a young man anymore. He could break a hip with another outburst like that.

Agreed, but we both know he worries about injuries and wearing down in a game that should't amount to much....These are the 'gotch ya' games that tend to end with injuries...I still hate to see em miss out on yards thats gonna lead to an UNREAL season...But Im like you...JUST LOAD THE DANG WAGON!!!!

Hung out on the fence Friday night and heard some real good things out of the kids. Don't believe a one of them has a selfish bone in their body. I thought ol' Lunce was gonna pull something after that first TD to Olivera. He was jumping, high-fiving...... Pujo, remind him he's not a young man anymore. He could break a hip with another outburst like that.

JC was a great Coach and Mikes record speaks for itsself,but these 2 are as different as night and day.To say Mike has passion is like saying an elephant is big. Its fun to watch.