grundy v.s. bledsoe

gcjackets18

WWaWanna know what everybody thinks about this game come Friday night..should be a very good one..with signal mountain out of the chase for the district this looks like it could be another three way tie between Grundy bledsoe and sequatchie..Grundy has some big boys and have the capability to play some serious smash mouth football..their secondary is a little weak on defense but their defensive and offensive line is big an solid..I don't really know how good bledsoe is this year but last year everybody thought bledsoe would run through Grundy but didn't happen that way..I'm thinking that there could be another big Grundy upset over bledsoe if they keep there heads in the game and play to there potential..what does everybody else think?

Edited by gcjackets18

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bledsoe 34

Grundy 14

Bledsoe will be tough, good game for a half then BLedsoe pulls away, way to many weapons to focus on for Grundy

Good luck to both, GO PIRATES

I think it'll be close but everybody thought bledsoe would run through Grundy last year..at right tackle for Grundy they got a hause of a boy named Colby newsome thought short in stature only bout 6ft but weight wise he is a solid 280lbs if you watch the tapes everytime Grundy runs on his side they break big runs or score regardless of the runnin back..kid opens big enough holes to drive a Mack truck through..I think Grundy will win if they come to play..

Grundy 28

Bledsoe 24

Edited by gcjackets18

I think it'll be close but everybody thought bledsoe would run through Grundy last year..at right tackle for Grundy they got a hause of a boy named Colby newsome thought short in stature only bout 6ft but weight wise he is a solid 280lbs if you watch the tapes everytime Grundy runs on his side they break big runs or score regardless of the runnin back..kid opens big enough holes to drive a Mack truck through..I think Grundy will win if they come to play..

Grundy 28

Bledsoe 24

Watched Grundy against Sequatchie and yes Grundy's line is big but also slow. Bledsoe has decent speed at linebacker, and flow hard to the ball. Should be a good game but like said before to many weapons.

Grundy 20

Bledsoe 34

WWaWanna know what everybody thinks about this game come Friday night..should be a very good one..with signal mountain out of the chase for the district this looks like it could be another three way tie between Grundy bledsoe and sequatchie..Grundy has some big boys and have the capability to play some serious smash mouth football..their secondary is a little weak on defense but their defensive and offensive line is big an solid..I don't really know how good bledsoe is this year but last year everybody thought bledsoe would run through Grundy but didn't happen that way..I'm thinking that there could be another big Grundy upset over bledsoe if they keep there heads in the game and play to there potential..what does everybody else think?

sayin the secondary is "a little weak" is a understatememnt.....especailly with 29 out.....if grundy goes into this game like they did against upperman they will lose. cook has got to get his head on straight, dig a little deeper, and be a leader like he should be :thumb: grundy will have to hit pikeville fired up and ready to play the way they played them last year

I agree with the several implications that have gone on in the last week or so its really opened our district up to who really wants to win it..if coach Nick Bryant would get away from the spread and just run a smash mouth here we come try and stop us style offense I believe we would. Have been sitting at a healthy 8-2 right now..Grundy speed wise just isn't made for the spread we are a power I smash mouth and that's all we are ever be unless we start gettin boys from south Pittsburgh to move up here.and we all know that will never happen..would like it to just to see great football but it'll never be..and we really need to work on our dbs we ain't really competing with anybody without a good secondary..and Johnny cook is nothin compared to what his brother was..his brother was a beast and had the heart and a bit better talent..johhny cook has talent but I think he lacks the heart to be the team leader..Austin Nolan is one heck of a ball player and has tons of heart..I look for bledsoe to stack the box on us and for Grundy to run the veer all night if that happens and the real Grundy shows to play there should be no reason why Austin and Johnny both have a 100 yard game..

I agree with the several implications that have gone on in the last week or so its really opened our district up to who really wants to win it..if coach Nick Bryant would get away from the spread and just run a smash mouth here we come try and stop us style offense I believe we would. Have been sitting at a healthy 8-2 right now..Grundy speed wise just isn't made for the spread we are a power I smash mouth and that's all we are ever be unless we start gettin boys from south Pittsburgh to move up here.and we all know that will never happen..would like it to just to see great football but it'll never be..and we really need to work on our dbs we ain't really competing with anybody without a good secondary..and Johnny cook is nothin compared to what his brother was..his brother was a beast and had the heart and a bit better talent..johhny cook has talent but I think he lacks the heart to be the team leader..Austin Nolan is one heck of a ball player and has tons of heart..I look for bledsoe to stack the box on us and for Grundy to run the veer all night if that happens and the real Grundy shows to play there should be no reason why Austin and Johnny both have a 100 yard game..

Hasn't Grundy always been the home of the spread? With all that speed they should be unbeatable if they would stay in the spread. The problem has never been the effort of the boys on the field. You have to have coaches that know how to put those boys the right position to win. They are too busy trying to dodge SP and any other team with a winning record. All you have to worry about with the players up there is how excited they are about deer season.