Week of 10/10 Quad Play-off Parings

buc55

yeah a couple of the seeds could change but

i think that is the list from what I can tell. Now if someone like Loretto upsets some teams then everything could get whacked in the last 3-4 teams getting in, but we will wait and see

Peabody beats halls and greenfield, likely the last team in. If they slip up, the Cosy/Unaka game may be for a spot and possibly throw Boyd back to quad 3. Gonna get interesting. Loretto/Richland game tonight has gained a lot of interest now.

Edited by FreeAgent11

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peabody beats halls and greenfield, likely the last team in. If they slip up, the Cosy/Unaka game may be for a spot and possibly throw Boyd back to quad 3. Gonna get interesting. Loretto/Richland game tonight has gained a lot of interest now.

Dont forget houston co. If they win out they get in with 5 wins. They have mcewen, nashville chr, and east rob. Thats very doable

correction if lorretto and peabody do not pull an upset they will end up at 4-6. SO if houston ocunty wins out and finishes 5-5 they would one of the last two spots. they would probably fall into quad 3 and be the number 6 seed. if everything falls like it looks like it will then they would get to travel to TCA/Riverside winner for the first round. which could also be a winnable game for the irish.

here is the rankings as they sit right now

CLASS 2A

x-1. Boyd Buchanan (8-0)

x-2. Hampton (7-0)

x-3. Dresden (7-1)

x-4. Adamsville (7-1)

x-5. Humboldt (6-1)

x-6. Trousdale Co. (6-1)

x-7. Westwood (6-2)

x-8. Watertown (6-1)

9. Oneida (5-2)

10. Cascade (5-2)

11. McKenzie (5-2)

12. Friendship (5-3)

13. B.T. Washington (5-3)

14. Forrest (5-2)

15. Oliver Springs (4-3)

16. Rockwood (4-4)

17. Mt. Pleasant (4-3)

18. North Greene (4-4)

19. Jackson Co. (3-4)

20. Cosby (3-4)

21. White House-Heritage (3-5)

22. Silverdale (3-4)

23. Loretto (3-4)

24. Trinity (2-5)

Just missed

25. Peabody (2-5)

26. Unaka (2-5)

27. Wartburg (2-5)

I think you can eliminate unaka and wartburg from contention as I do not think they will will all 3 of their next 3 games. So that leaves peabody and loretto. If they both end up at 4-6 which is a real possibility then you get Peabody over Lorretto as the second tie breaker goes to the tide. So if that happens the quads should shake out like this.

Quad 1

1hampton

4oneida

2oliver springs

5rockwood

3north green

6cosby

quad 2

1boyd

2trousdale

5watertown

3friendship

6jackson county

4silverdale

quad 3

1adamsville

2cascade

3tca/riverside winner

4mt pleasant

5forrest

6white house heritage

quad 4

1humboldt

2westwood

3mckenzie

4booker t

5dresden

6peabody

What do you guys think? of course this is barring any major upsets the next 3 weeks.

In regards to the winner of the TCA/Riverside matchup, if TCA wins, they will definately be in quad 4. If Riverside wins, they might be in Quad 3. I don't see Trenton making the show.

In regards to the winner of the TCA/Riverside matchup, if TCA wins, they will definately be in quad 4. If Riverside wins, they might be in Quad 3. I don't see Trenton making the show.

Peabody is a good possibility if they end up at 4-6 they will win the tie breakers with other 4-6 teams but they need houston county to lose 1 of their last 3 games which I think will happen. TCA could still go with adamsville to quad 3 due to dresden humboldt and mckenzie all grouped together. they might switch mckenzie and TCA but we will have to see. Goodluck hope your game is injury free.

Peabody is a good possibility if they end up at 4-6 they will win the tie breakers with other 4-6 teams but they need houston county to lose 1 of their last 3 games which I think will happen. TCA could still go with adamsville to quad 3 due to dresden humboldt and mckenzie all grouped together. they might switch mckenzie and TCA but we will have to see. Goodluck hope your game is injury free.

Cardfan, you seam to have a good handle on these playoff quads. You should call my radio show tonight after the games and discuss them. The number is 931-393-3100. There is a link to an internet feed in my signature.