2011 TN Titans Mr Football Ballot: Class AAA Backs

CoachT

Yes you are right it is the best back, my fault, I do have a QB as the best back in 1A Jacob Tucker has set 5 state records has the highest QB rating a 143 in the state, including all divisions and by far the best back in 1A 1855 yds passing 23 Tds and 790 yds rushing 12 Tds for a total of 2645 yds and 35 Tds. And no strength of schedule is not based on opinions it is based on your opponents winning percentage. Lets see if we play teams that win 10% of their games and you play against teams that win 90% of their games I would say your schedule is tougher!!!!! Not Rocket Science!!!!

so when does strength of schedule start? does everybody have the same sos at the start of the season? and if you beat someone does it lower your sos?

Yep, he could. He is every bit as good as Mathers. Bet money on it. Probably stronger too. What is so great about that district? Didn't Maryville and OR 2 east tennessee teams beat these teams last year? Sick of hearing about how great this district is. Prove it. Bottom line is East tennessee has always had the better teams historically over the years in the higher classes...DB,OR, Maryville etc etc

Where have you been the last decade son? Do you not read the paper,coachT, or listen to the sports talk on the radio? E. Tennessee has only one team that could even think of claiming that they were better in the last decade: Maryville. And I don't think many Tennesseans agree with that either. If the Itrain doesn't win this award "HE GOT ROBBED"! There are several deserving players out there but this kid has separated himself from the others this season!

Where have you been the last decade son? Do you not read the paper,coachT, or listen to the sports talk on the radio? E. Tennessee has only one team that could even think of claiming that they were better in the last decade: Maryville. And I don't think many Tennesseans agree with that either. If the Itrain doesn't win this award "HE GOT ROBBED"! There are several deserving players out there but this kid has separated himself from the others this season!

Alcoa.....

both schools allow tuition students if that is what you mean by ooz players. As a Maryville fan I think we should have to use the multiplier don't you?

Well by OOZ players I mean OUT OF ZONE players. I was told by somebody up there, that both schools did have a tuition fee that could be paid and if they provided transportation to school they could play even if they lived outside the school zone!!!!

Edited by BullyDog

Well, if you would take the time to read, i said HISTORICALLY. Which means not just this past decade, genius. AND Oak Ridge, if i am not mistaking, has beaten Riverdale A 7-AAA team the past 2 times they have played. The issue at hand is how much greater 7-AAA is and how much tougher it is then any other conference in the state and i have also heard yall talk about nationally. If so, yall don't have much to show for it other then Smyrna's 2 titles that they won a few years ago. All i am saying is prove it. If yall are so dang great go Whip Maryville, Riverdale, go whip Oak Ridge.

Edited by SweetScience

Well, if you would take the time to read, i said HISTORICALLY. Which means not just this past decade, genius. AND Oak Ridge, if i am not mistaking, has beaten Riverdale A 7-AAA team the past 2 times they have played. The issue at hand is how much greater 7-AAA is and how much tougher it is then any other conference in the state and i have also heard yall talk about nationally. If so, yall don't have much to show for it other then Smyrna's 2 titles that they won a few years ago. All i am saying is prove it. If yall are so dang great go Whip Maryville, Riverdale, go whip Oak Ridge.

Are you Crazy Lets see you said

If so, yall don't have much to show for it other then Smyrna's 2 titles that they won a few years ago.

Ok in the last 10 year our district played in the Championship game 8 times won it 7 times that is a little more then Smyrna's 2 titles that they won a few years ago.

And I did not see Oak Ridge, oh yes I did their one appearance in the title championship game was in 05 and lost to Ravenwood!

Now so there is no mistake this was for th 5-A and 6-A because 6-A was just added the last 2 years.

Edited by BullyDog

Tell me on the below schedule, which of these teams beats Riverdale, Blackman, Smyrna?

Webb (Knoxville, TN)

@ Alcoa (Alcoa, TN)

West (Knoxville, TN) *

@ Heritage (Maryville, TN) *

Oak Ridge (Oak Ridge, TN)

Bearden (Knoxville, TN) *

@ Knoxville Catholic (Knoxville, TN) *

@ Farragut (Knoxville, TN) *

William Blount (Maryville, TN) *

@ Lenoir City (Lenoir City, TN) *

How about Najee Ray, starting QB for Henry County. Doesn't have stats like the others because every game is a blow out and the starters only play a half but just look at the video and you can tell he is every bit as talented if not better.

This is a good point in general. Some players on the better teams don't get as big numbers when only playing for a half.