Most colorful character on coacht?

TheBlackPearl

Cornerback10

Who?

If there is anyone on coachT that can beat out Butchie he hasen't surfaced yet!! All Dillard has going for him is "you may think I"m lying but I'm not" Now that's as original as Coke. But must admit that much of the time Butchie depends on a comeback from the Duck (me) but we can hang with the best of you. Try us!!!!!

Someone cares...I'm nearly sure of it. It's ok buddy we'll find'em.

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

If there is anyone on coachT that can beat out Butchie he hasen't surfaced yet!! All Dillard has going for him is "you may think I"m lying but I'm not" Now that's as original as Coke. But must admit that much of the time Butchie depends on a comeback from the Duck (me) but we can hang with the best of you. Try us!!!!!

Butchie is certifiable but Roy and his Murphy's pole thing is pretty funny not to mention the Hooters gigs.

I've seen ole tiger on a few of your lists. Well, I don't know where he is these days and I don't care, but he seems to have disapeared off the face of the earth! I figured with the great season Sunbright's having, he'd be in rare form, spouting off a mile a minute. Maybe he's been nabbed by aliens or something....but then again, with his mouth they wouldn't keep him for long!

Thought I saw you and him together the other day at the Sav-A-Lot. You were complaining about referees.....lol.

PUJO is the man. He has some disliking for the privates and those felons in Karns.

Edited by CYJacket

Thought I saw him and you the other day together. You were complaining about referees.....lol.

PUJO is the man. He has some disliking for the privates and those felons in Karns.

Good to see you on here CY Jacket,we've had our tussles back in the day but I'm a pulling hard for them Coalfield boys. Seems like you fellers have a pretty dang good bunch. Good luck

Good to see you on here CY Jacket,we've had our tussles back in the day but I'm a pulling hard for them Coalfield boys. Seems like you fellers have a pretty dang good bunch. Good luck

Thanks. They are an interesting bunch. Guess we will see as the road get a few more bumps in it.

Just letting this bunch and the Coaching staff settle into their positions.

As I said long ago, single A is up and down, but always look around the corner for an Orange and Black team. They lurk.....

Thanks. They are an interesting bunch. Guess we will see as the road get a few more bumps in it.

Just letting this bunch and the Coaching staff settle into their positions.

As I said long ago, single A is up and down, but always look around the corner for an Orange and Black team. They lurk.....

Ain't that the truth.I'm pulling for the Coalfield version.