Polk County against South Pittsburg

Roy Dillard

The shirts are for the defense. They call themselves the Dillard Shirts. Its kind of like Nebraska's Black-Shirts. :roflol:

Yea and I heard they are actually wearing the shirts over their jerseys Friday night lol Seriously though, if SP plays sound football ( tackling well, playing your assignment, using your head) they have a chance to win this one I think. Jared Allen, well, him and Hargrove last year were men playing out there. We have a better chance with them gone. We can win. We just have to believe it!

Yea and I heard they are actually wearing the shirts over their jerseys Friday night lol Seriously though, if SP plays sound football ( tackling well, playing your assignment, using your head) they have a chance to win this one I think. Jared Allen, well, him and Hargrove last year were men playing out there. We have a better chance with them gone. We can win. We just have to believe it!

PowerP, Whitwell could beat us if they play sound football (tackling well, playing assignments, and using their heads). That is what Grider should be telling our boys to do, but that doesnt mean they will do it. I wonder if Grider practiced our boys today since it was raining. I garuntee you that Davis man practiced his boys today. Grider better beat this Davis man or he is going to be 0-3 against him. You think im joking but im not.

PowerP, Whitwell could beat us if they play sound football (tackling well, playing assignments, and using their heads). That is what Grider should be telling our boys to do, but that doesnt mean they will do it. I wonder if Grider practiced our boys today since it was raining. I garuntee you that Davis man practiced his boys today. Grider better beat this Davis man or he is going to be 0-3 against him. You think im joking but im not.

I hate to be that guy, but Mr. P...I mean Roy the Pirates are losing Friday night no matter how much they practice.

Allen and Hargeove have been replaced by 2 smaller but just as skilled players in Akins and Farmer. Akins has a much more accurate arm and Farmer already has as many tackles as Hargrove had the entire season last year and he missed 2 games this season. The size may not be there but the heart and determination is greater than ever. The only problem will be whether they can hold onto the ball this week because it was fumblerama last week at Sequoyah. 4 fumbles this week will be a nail in the coffin for the cats.

I be thinkin' we's gonna beat dem Wildcats. They's gonna be some bloody noses in the trenches, but I don't be thinkin' dey can catch my bros Johnson and Langford once dey be gettin' round de edge. Dem cats be takin' it up the middle fo de last two years, but I think we be able to do de same ting this year, plus burn 'em in de secondary. I be thinkin' my lil white bro Jake be hittin' my bro Chubb in de flat all night. I be thinkin' de Pirate defense be pesterin' de cat backfield all night, too. I be perdictin' 28-16.

16? Are you as stupid as you sound? Polk will drop 16 in the 1st and 40 for the game. Man has time changed. I remember two seasons ago when the series first started everyone was talking about how polk couldn't stop the speed of south pitt and how slow polk is. Well they sure have shut that up. Anyway, now to the game. I think south pitt will keep it close but polks running game will tire out south pitts defense towards the end of the game and break this one open. I have a lot of respect for the south pitt boys but there will be way too much polk county pride in this one.

Polk County- 42

vs

South Pitt-28

I just quenched your thirst ;)

16? Are you as stupid as you sound? Polk will drop 16 in the 1st and 40 for the game. Man has time changed. I remember two seasons ago when the series first started everyone was talking about how polk couldn't stop the speed of south pitt and how slow polk is. Well they sure have shut that up. Anyway, now to the game. I think south pitt will keep it close but polks running game will tire out south pitts defense towards the end of the game and break this one open. I have a lot of respect for the south pitt boys but there will be way too much polk county pride in this one.

Polk County- 42

vs

South Pitt-28

I don't see this D giving up 42 again... Sorry 21-28 at most is my prediction....U might be right though but I think our offense is a tad better this time around against Polka and our defense is playing MUCH better...This game is 7 points either way

Edited by TrainTracks99

:wacko:

Polk County- 42

vs

South Pitt-28

:popcorneater::wacko:

Polk County- 42

vs

South Pitt-28

Im not saying we will win, yet, but Polk will not score 40+ points!