White House @ Smith County

glover

This is now the biggest game for SC this year no doubt. WH is the only thing standing in the way of an undefeated season for SC (providing they beat a poor York squad) and just to add to the drama of the situation, its on TV. If memory serves me right, this could be the first undefeated season for Maynord at SC. Having seen both teams play, I'll give the advantage to SC :thumb:

SC-28

WH-14

May need some help from pitchfork but I know McEwen missed with Beech game and we had three OL out against Livingston. I know for a fact that WH loves to play players both ways so I don't know which of those 3 OL play on the DL. Regardless, these hurt players are back and it makes a huge difference for BDP. Smith County a good football and really good at home. White House will have to play a great game to get the W but it can be done...saving my prediction for Thursday morning!!

If the reserves didn't have a lot of playing time, this may explain the laundry being thrown at the LOS. It takes time to adjust to the speed of the game. I can see why coaches want to play their best both ways but they will pay the price. This could have implications on Thursday night if a starter goes out.

You ain't real swooft are you?:roflol: Scurlock-Manning-Stevenson......3.........get it?:roflol:

Termite, I thought you and your knowledge of SC would be the first to correct me. I was well aware of the three headed monster, I was throwing out an idea for the rest. The monster is full of speed, power, and determination. I am very familiar of the monster and I am closer to the monster than you may think.

This is now the biggest game for SC this year no doubt. WH is the only thing standing in the way of an undefeated season for SC (providing they beat a poor York squad) and just to add to the drama of the situation, its on TV. If memory serves me right, this could be the first undefeated season for Maynord at SC. Having seen both teams play, I'll give the advantage to SC :thumb:

SC-28

WH-14

I am most certain that this would and should be Maynord's first perfect regular season at SC. I do think that he is licking he chops so to speak. This will be a battle but SC brings more soldiers to the war. SC in a close one.

Everything I write on here is strictly for entertainment purposes only, mine and yours. :rolleyes: You gotta have a team if you want to have fun on here. My team is the White House Blue Devils, home of BDP!! Hahaha. I state both fact and fiction. Hahaha. If not I'd be in Vegas gettin rich!

The Devils are coming into this game at full strength. We have some big ol linemen ourselves and fast backs, a good QB, and a great receiver. Our defense starts with Kevin Jackson and we haven't been blown out yet (although the Beech game was a little rough). We are highly motivated at this time. Blue Devil time, playoff time. Don't worry about our crowd, we will be there! I just hope the Carthaginians sell something good in the concession stand.thumb[1].gif

Their offensive linemen better be athletic, fairly quick, and have some stamina otherwise their size doesn't mean nothing

I will be as bold to say that there is not a O-line bigger than SC. As far as stanima goes, well, they get a great push in the 4th. They only play one way so that 4th quater push creates huge holes for SC backs that are full of speed. I believe brains goes farther than quickness. Yes they are big and not that speedy but they are big and they have gotten the job done for 8 weeks and I believe it will continue this week.

Guest Termite

Everything I write on here is strictly for entertainment purposes only, mine and yours. :rolleyes: You gotta have a team if you want to have fun on here. My team is the White House Blue Devils, home of BDP!! Hahaha. I state both fact and fiction. Hahaha. If not I'd be in Vegas gettin rich!

The Devils are coming into this game at full strength. We have some big ol linemen ourselves and fast backs, a good QB, and a great receiver. Our defense starts with Kevin Jackson and we haven't been blown out yet (although the Beech game was a little rough). We are highly motivated at this time. Blue Devil time, playoff time. Don't worry about our crowd, we will be there! I just hope the Carthaginians sell something good in the concession stand.thumb[1].gif

Their offensive linemen better be athletic, fairly quick, and have some stamina otherwise their size doesn't mean nothing

WH will bring a good crowd...., if they can get mama and them from Portland,Westmoreland and Greenbrier to come with them. Maybe some of them distant cousins from Cottontown.

Edited by Termite

WH will bring a good crowd...., if they can get mama and them from Portland,Westmoreland and Greenbrier to come with them. Maybe some of them distant cousins from Cottontown.

Last year SC fans had to sit on WH side because SC filled their side and WH side still sparce.. Don't see WH bringing that many people.

Edited by scooter

Quick and have some stamina?? Shoot our boys get plumb wore out going from the huddle to line down.

I was wondering if your wife or girlfriend was the one that told you about size? :roflol:

Maybe you should change your moniker to cockroach since your mind is obviously in the gutter. Since I live just above the grate, I'll jump in there with you and just say that it was your wife AND sister that told me that. This better stop here and now or we'll both get punished by the ADMINISTRATOR!:angry: