White House @ Smith County

glover

Don't think this will be a blowout either way. White House always brings a good game no matter whom they play. Smith County does as well. I give SC the edge because of home field and basically had 3 weeks to prepare for this game. I see some points being put up in this one also. Two good offenses. Defense will determine the game. Good luck Owls. Have a safe trip to the hole everyone.

Maybe if you have the same ref's that LA did.

Seriously? :roflol: I'd love to see the team that "truly ever beats" WH. It's always everyone is against them. That's why "BDP" is a bad disease to have. Almost as bad as stupidity, which you opened up with by predicting 38-14. If it's going to be 38-14 anyone, it's going to be SC.

Seriously? :roflol: I'd love to see the team that "truly ever beats" WH. It's always everyone is against them. That's why "BDP" is a bad disease to have. Almost as bad as stupidity, which you opened up with by predicting 38-14. If it's going to be 38-14 anyone, it's going to be SC.

Goodpasture and Beech truly beat us, but LA did not. They are a pretty good football team, but white house was a good two scores better than they were. BDP is a good diease to have, you just don't understand it because you don't have it.

Goodpasture and Beech truly beat us, but LA did not. They are a pretty good football team, but white house was a good two scores better than they were. BDP is a good diease to have, you just don't understand it because you don't have it.

I think they did beat you. The score doesn't lie. BDP is kind of like being a Big 10 fan. EVERYONE brags until you lose. Seen this movie before. As far as two scores better, you need to lay off the BDP flavored kool-aid, put away the blinders, and realize that you can't stop the run too well. That's what will get you beat Thursday night. Good luck to the Owls, blow that horn.

I feel ya man...the only problem with it is that they actually keep score in high school games. Dang...why do they do that? If they didn't...you might have an argument. :D

I think they did beat you. The score doesn't lie. BDP is kind of like being a Big 10 fan. EVERYONE brags until you lose. Seen this movie before. As far as two scores better, you need to lay off the BDP flavored kool-aid, put away the blinders, and realize that you can't stop the run too well. That's what will get you beat Thursday night. Good luck to the Owls, blow that horn.

Don't think this will be a blowout either way. White House always brings a good game no matter whom they play. Smith County does as well. I give SC the edge because of home field and basically had 3 weeks to prepare for this game. I see some points being put up in this one also. Two good offenses. Defense will determine the game. Good luck Owls. Have a safe trip to the hole everyone.

+1 IMO. tastefully done.:)

Maybe if you have the same ref's that LA did.

Word on the street WH has the same crew every home game. How does that happen?

well lets see. white house had a 60 yard punt return called back, a 75 yard td pass called back, i believe a td run called back, and a fumble on the 5 yard line. call me crazy, but i think white house was MORE THAN CAPABLE of winning that game by at least 2 scores.

Lets see, LA basically gave WH both scores (gave great scoring position anyway). Its truly easy to score/gain big yardage on retuns when a team blocks illegally, maybe thats why the td's/punt were called back? Fumble on the 5??? give the LA D a lil credit. While i agree White House was capable of winning, so was LA...and it could have been worse than a 7 point game.

Who beat WH in the LA game if it wasnt LA? 2 scores better? you and callem are a little too full of the BDP.

Now..with all the officiating in question....why was there not a lateral/fumble called when the qb for WH not called that LA recovered? Why was #27 not flagged for unsportsman like conduct when taunting our Head Coach and team not once, twice, but THREE times? There were plenty of holding penalties that could have been called but wasnt. Why not say good job LA, good luck and accept losing (you dont have to like it) but at least show some of that BDP you claim to have without blaming the refs? :thumb:

Lastly, if everyone was as fast as #9 and the coach chasing the ref off the field post game, you might have had a real shot at winning! :roflol:

*note to Smith County*

Sorry to hijack your thread. Good luck!