White House @ Smith County

glover

Reguardless of how WH is playing, I have seen SC play a few times this year and in my opinion this is the best game i've seen SC play this year so far...

SC looks REALLY GOOD (or WH is indeed the team I thought they were). As long as SC continues to run the ball, WH won't be able to stop it. Beat Down Probable

I wasn't saying that they shouldn't be throwing. I meant that they really haven't had to throw to be able to win, and at sometimes this year they've gotten themselves in trouble trying to throw the ball at times. Like the game against Macon County and that little turnover right before halftime...

Well forget what I said, 3 Td's through the air...

The Blue Devils will come out Thursday night and whip the snot out of SC. You will see and then believe in the power of BDP! (Gosh, I feel like a poet). Finally got offense clickin good and off to a fast start last night against MC. Expect more of the same against the OWLS. Scurlock will be hit hard and often. Manning won't make it past the 2nd line of the Devil D. We're gonna run it down their throats! 38-14.

this guy really knew what he was talking about when he predicted the score, it just might be the ending score......ohhhh he predicted white house with 38 :roflolk: