germantown vs wooddale

these games will effect playoff seeding

remember if coffee co wins they get a home game probably vs cookeville again

Edited by mjuhb

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quad 4 looking pretty tough with 4 of the top 8 seeds. Quad 1 tough as well.

Quad 4 is clearly the weakest quadrant with the 2nd seed Arlington getting beaten already this year by a 6-3 Oakland team who is a middle seed in their Quad. With the exception of Whitehaven, the teams currently in Quad. 4 would lose their first round games to any teams in Quads 2 or 3! Those are the brutal quads. You can't look at records (these teams beat up on each other through the season), you gotta look at the teams that are there. Brentwood as an 8 seed! Wow, there are few teams in Quad. 4 that can play with them. Sorry man, but your over your head if you think Quad 4 is tough. Its the weakest again this season.

Edited by thebear

Quad 4 is clearly the weakest quadrant with the 2nd seed Arlington getting beaten already this year by a 6-3 Oakland team who is a middle seed in their Quad. With the exception of Whitehaven, the teams currently in Quad. 4 would lose their first round games to any teams in Quads 2 or 3! Those are the brutal quads. You can't look at records (these teams beat up on each other through the season), you gotta look at the teams that are there. Brentwood as an 8 seed! Wow, there are few teams in Quad. 4 that can play with them. Sorry man, but your over your head if you think Quad 4 is tough. Its the weakest again this season.

Ok I admit history, I also know what happened to Arlington in WEEK 1. I was only making this assumption based on TSSAA system. It is great however that we play the games on the field.

science hill vs D-B district championship game if D-B loses they only get 1 home game

arlington vs millington district championship winner gets 2 home games

dyer co vs brighton district championship game

siegel vs smyrna

bradley vs mcminn district championship game winner gets 2 home games

brentwood vs franklin fighting for home game

oakland vs riverdale

coffee co vs cookeville fighting home hame

germantown vs wooddale

Bradley Central is in a tough quad as of right now. But since theyve played playoff standar teams (Blackman, Baylor, Mcminn) i think they can make ALOT of noise in the playoffs. Seems like this is when Mr. Stovall is at his best (21 catches last year vs oak ridge in round 2)

Was there last year in the OR bleachers, I agree, the Wildcats left there knowing they had been in a hard fought game. I don't think anyone really wants to go there to play.