1A and 2A State Champ Predictions

Cleggy

No way TC would win 3a this year...the reason is defense. I don't think TC could stop any of the top 5 teams...or maybe more. You can't be serious if you think they could match up with Alcoa...which I think will win 3a again.

:roflol: I bet alcoa wouldnt be scared to play um... unlike carthridge :thumb: Its easy to get on here and say TC couldnt stop the owls .... its another thing to prove it. 1a gordonsville "stopped" the big owls the whole game until OT and TC put up 34 against the tigers. Since were speculating i will say TC would beat carthridge like a tied up goat....just like they always did !! :roflol:

• Upvote 1

:roflol: I bet alcoa wouldnt be scared to play um... unlike carthridge :thumb: Its easy to get on here and say TC couldnt stop the owls .... its another thing to prove it. 1a gordonsville "stopped" the big owls the whole game until OT and TC put up 34 against the tigers. Since were speculating i will say TC would beat carthridge like a tied up goat....just like they always did !! :roflol:

:roflolk:

I'm glad Huntingdon plays on the 27th... that way I can travel to Wayne County and see the 1A state champs aka "Perry County" in action on the 28th... BUT WHAT IF **GULP** Wayne County wins? :mellow::mellow::unsure:

What are Wayne county's colors anyway? I don't want to stick out in my BLUE and GOLD

Edited by superx2

Huntingdon would beat Trousdale Co. by no less than 2 TD's if they were to play. Huntingdon can play with any team 1A-4A. They have proven that. I have seen both TC and Huntingdon play. TC is one of the top 4 2A teams this year but Huntingdon is one of the top 5 best teams in 1A-4A period. They would give many 5A and 6A teams problems but those schools put 11 new guys on the field when they change to a different phase of the game. We little 1A schools have to keep 5 to 7 guys on the field the whole game. The only 3 teams with a chance at the 1A title: Huntingdon, S.P., and P.C. In 2A there are about 6 to 8 teams with a chance: TC, B.B., Humbolt, Hampton, McKenzie, Westwood, Adamsville, and Dresden. I would say the first 4 I mentioned have the best chance though.

Huntington has been very tough this year and deserve respect. With that being said I see a lot of your posts on coacht and you have to be the most delusional fan ever to think Huntington can play with any team 1a-4a. Their run this year is impressive but they have been mediocre for awhile and did not all the sudden become the best team through four classes in the state. That Milan win has gone to your head and I don't care what the rankings said they are probably not even a top 5 3a team this year.

Guest Termite

Well..........HappyCharles........... I did a little speculating myself......You speak like someone that has been that goat for a number of years ,,,,,,,like GorDANSville always has,,,,,,,,,,,,by how you say ..........."carthridge" AND TC.. :roflol: And that my friend...is not speculation.

IF Wayne County wins we will, get prepared for the playoffs.

Right, Right....

But surely a shoe-in for the state championship, Perry County, won't be beat by Wayne County... If that happens I'm going to consider my trip to Waynesboro a bust! I can't handle that kind of disappointment!

J/K... This should really be a good game (hopefully). I'm pretty excited about meeting up with some old friends and watching a slober knocker, and hopefully have a better feel of what to expect IF we get to play yall in the playoffs...