1A and 2A State Champ Predictions

Cleggy

jayness, i don't think anyone said that we were the best team in 1a-5a. what was said was we could play anyone in those divisions and be competitive. I think we have a very good team in Huntingdon, and i don't think that milan is a bad team, I just think that our team is very good and made them look worse than they are. I expect milan will go far in the playoffs. As for us just popping up out of nowhere, you have to remember that we went deep in the playoffs on a yearly basis in 2A for years, even winning a stae championship and a couple of runner-ups. Like any small school we have had about five years where the talent hasn't been as good coming up, but i will say that the next 6 or 7 years we should be very competitive. Maybe, even bring home a couple of them gold balls. Not running down any teams because i know there are some great teams in east tennessee, but we have great teams over here also. WE ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY!!!

I'm glad Huntingdon plays on the 27th... that way I can travel to Wayne County and see the 1A state champs aka "Perry County" in action on the 28th... BUT WHAT IF **GULP** Wayne County wins? :mellow::mellow::unsure:

What are Wayne county's colors anyway? I don't want to stick out in my BLUE and GOLD

WC's colors are black & an ugly gold. PC's are black & a pretty gold. lmao

I hate huntingdon just so that's out there. However they will go to state. Once again I hate the stangs but I don't see how anyone whose watched them play doesn't think they'll be at state. This team just has that x factor they remind me of the 06 trousdale county team hard nosed fast defense with an offense that even though is ran by Tyler is an team offense there isn't one selfish player on that field- once again I dislike the mustangs..

Your a little off in the head aren't you?

Who are you? I'm Kenny Powers and play MLB,plus I have my own brand of shoes.I can already tell I won't like you.

The dude from TC has already made you look like the never played a down of football moron that you are,and now Kenny Powers is going to start bringing the heat right along with him.Sorry if I just messed your thick head up with some truth.

Much like last season and some of the previous seasons the past decade, the state championship game will be when South Pitt and Gordonsville meet. The west Tn teams are talented but the brand of football and the tradition South Pitt and Gordonsville bring takes them to a different level in November. It would be great if the T$$AA would get it right and put them in different brackets and have it where they could meet on a neutral field in Cookeville to decide it. T$$AA would actually be the winners with the number of fans who would pay to see that.

The winner of state for these 2 classifications will be from middle or east Tennessee. West Tennessee football isn't as good in 1A and 2A. West Tennessee might grab a gold ball in the next few years, but I don't see it being this year

2A will definitely come from middle or east, but several teams in the west for 1A are more than capable.